You Must Try These 3 Chic Half-Up Ponytail Hairstyles – A half ponytail, now that’s a look that never goes out of style. Long, medium or short hair, whatever you have, you can always rock the half ponytail. The thing about hair is that you tend to keep circulating the same few hairstyles every now and then. There’s a formal look, a casual look and a look for home. If nothing else, then you perhaps just go with leaving your hair loose. What else can I do, you might wonder. Have you tried the half up ponytail? Whatever the length of your hair – long, medium or short – this is one hairstyle that anyone can rock. And it doesn’t even require great hairstyling skills.
You Must Try These 3 Chic Half-Up Ponytail Hairstyles
A half ponytail hairstyle is a wonderful way to draw attention to your face without pulling hair back in a severe hairstyle. You can also show off and toss around your lovely tresses. Your hair could be straight, have some waves, or be curly. Doesn’t matter; the hairstyle will look incredible. There are countless ways in which you can style the half ponytail. We’ve chosen three chic half up ponytail hairstyles that you can carry off for any occasion, formal or casual. You can try these styles on second day hair. For a sleeker, cleaner look, opt for Pantene Pro V when you wash your tresses.
#1 Have fun with your half pony hairstyle
- This is a fun hairstyle – somewhat sporty, somewhat funky, and very flirty. Get set, girls.
- Instead of taking hair from the front, start in the centre at the top of your head.
- Gather up the hair high on top and fashion a casual ponytail with it.
- Fasten the hair with a band.
- Let the rest of the hair, including the strands in front flow loosely around your face.
#2 The Semi-Formal High Half Ponytail
This is an excellent hairstyle for those with wavy hair. But fret not if your hair is poker straight. What are curling irons for if not for such situations?
- Begin with using a curling iron to get soft waves or curls.
- Tease the roots to add more volume to your tresses.
- Style the front portion of your hair in a bouffant.
- Fasten the hair with hair clips.
- Just below the bouffant, separate your hair with a horizontal parting.
- Pull back the top of your hair into a pony and secure it with a band.
- Let the rest of the hair fall gently around your shoulders.
#3 Go Cute With This Half French Braid Ponytail
Have heads turning with this refreshingly different half up ponytail hairstyle.
- Begin by making a slim French braid on any one side.
- Pull it behind gently and add it to the half ponytail.
- If you have bangs let them hang loose.
- You can also leave some loose hair in front to soften the style.
There you go; three simple and different pony hairstyles. The beauty of each of these half up hairstyles is that they are so easy to create. Don’t sweat over the look. Follow these guidelines but go with what feels right for you.
You can also watch this puff hairstyle video tutorial at Reward Me, and hence add another easy everyday hairstyle in your kitty!