Marsala is the Official Pantone Color of 2015. So girls Shop the amazing Fashion, Beauty Items in the Shade. Marsala is a lovely terra-cotta red shade and it’s about to be everywhere in one month’s time. The impactful, full-bodied qualities of Marsala make for an elegant, grounded statement color when used on its own or as a strong accent to many other colors. So friends lets check more about this Marsala shade.
Check – Organistick Lipstick in Shade 30
It’s easy to be sniffy about Pantone’s colour of the year but their prediction tends to be right. If you wore turquoise, tangerine or fuchsia in the last few years then you’ll have been part of the Pantone trend. The latest prediction is that 2015 will be the year of Marsala – a dusky rose brick shade that’s flattering to all. Here’s how to wear it.
In fashion terms of how the color of the year is decided, it’s a bit more complicated than picking a hue out of a hat. Every year a colour committee meets to pitch palette concepts, debate color-related trends gathered from experts around the world and ultimately pick the new black. This year marsala has that honor an earthy rose red last seen in the 90s. That said it’s a hugely flattering shade that most of us will probably opt for (much more than last year’s Radiant Orchid) so here’s how to wear it.
- If you want lips that look glamorous and full them this rose brick hue is for you. Try Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Smoky Rose
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette from Feel unique is the one to buy. This collection of rose-hued neutrals has the richest marsala and all variations. Plus choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics.
- Also try marsala eyes from TRISH MCEVOY Glaze Eyeshadow in Glamourous from Self ridges and
- Bourjois Paris Color Edition 24h eyeshadow in Prune Nocturne.
- For nails this is a flattering shade for both winter and spring. Soft enough for the day but with the right polish glossy enough for the night. Try Essie Angora Cardi, Zoya Marnie.
- Marsala also makes an excellent blush as it flatters pretty much every skin tone. Top pick has to be Nars Blush in Seduction. Also good is Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Kiss & Blush in Prune.
- The Body Shop Color Crush Lipstick in Hot Date. On the smart front E.L.F Rich Raspberry are a must and Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick 12 Hours in Prune After Work.
So that’s my take on Marsala. What do you think of the color?