Top 10 Grape Seed Oil available in Indian Market – Grapeseed oil is a by-product of wine making. Once the wine is prepared by pressing grapes, the grapes seeds are used to extract the oil. This is a very healthy vegetable oil and is often used for cooking purpose. However, grapeseed oil has many benefits for our hair and skin, making it a worthy inclusion in your beauty regimen. In this article, we will tell you about the top 10 best grape seed oil available in India. Enriched in fatty acids, vitamin E and beta-carotene, this oil promotes hair growth, moisturizes dry, frizzy hair, eliminates dandruff, reduces hair fall. It moisturizes skin without clogging the pores, boosts collagen, helps to repair skin and balances oil production. Find out below the best grapeseed oil available in India.
Check – Best Natural Oil for Glowing Skin in Winter – How to Use
List of Best Grape Seed Oil available in Indian Market
1. Indus Valley Grape Seed Carrier Oil
Rs.499/- for 100 ml
What Indus Valley grape seed oil claims?
Its a natural and organic grapeseed carrier oil from the house of Indus Valley. Based on the idea of Ayurvedic formula, this carrier oil is unrefined, virgin as well as 100% natural oil. It does not contain any kind of chemicals or any synthetic preservatives.
This oil can be used in hair and also on the skin as part of your beauty regimen. The oil is rich in vitamins C, D, as well as E which help in reducing wrinkles and scars, reduces acne, dark spots and soothes dry skin. It also reduces dandruff, hair loss, strengthens the hair and also contributes to its softness and smoothness while promoting its growth.
It further helps in relieving stress, can be used with dilution of essential oils. 100% pure organic in nature without any chemicals, additives as well as preservatives thus safe for all type of skin.
How to use?
Works as a base for dilution with essential oils.
2. VILVAH 100% Pure Cold Pressed Grape Seed Carrier Oil
Rs.320/- for 30 ml
What VILVAH grape seed oil claims?
The Vilvah Cold Pressed Grapeseed oil is a lightweight oil that is extracted from the seeds of grapes. The high Vitamin E as well as Omega 6 fatty acids content is wonderful for skin.
- This oil reduces stretch marks and improves overall skin appearance
- Promotes hair growth
- Excellent moisturizer for oily skin
How to use?
- Massage gently all over the body as well as hair and allow the oil to soak for sometime.
- Cleanse with a handmade soaps or body wash.
3. Aloe Veda Distil Grapeseed Oil
Rs.525/- for 200 ml
What Aloe Veda Grape Seed oil claims?
This is an easily absorbed, gentle oil that is light on the skin due to its ideal viscosity. It promotes Wrinkle and Scar Reduction due to the extremely rich presence of beta-carotene, vitamins D, C, E as well as essential fatty acids like palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid.
The rich presence of polyphenols (anti-inflammatory as well as anti oxidants) retard the aging process and also prevent acne outbreaks.
The oligomeric proanthocyanidins flavonoids (OPC’s) in this oil remove free radicals and promote the restoration of collagen at the cellular level, making your skin firmer and also minimizing signs of damage making your face smooth to the touch and youthful in appearance.
This oil also balances oily skin, is light to the touch and never leaves skin feeling heavy with oil. Instead, it effectively moisturizes the skin, balancing both dry as well as oily patches, penetrates blocked pores and cleanses breakouts.
How to use?
Use on hair, scalp, face and body and in alternative medicine such as traditional oil and foot massages, hair as well as scalp massages and Ayurvedic treatments.
4. PRZ Grape Seed Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Rs.237/- for 15 ml
What it claims?
This oil is used to promote hair growth and also treats hair loss. It has a lot of skincare, health benefits. Grapeseed Oil is obtained from the method of cold pressing from the seeds of ripe grapefruits.
Vitamin E, C, D as well as other Essential fatty acids like oleic, stearic, palmitic, myristic, oleic and lauric acid makes this oil a much-praised solution for moisturization of skin, hair, and nails. Regular massage with this oil helps to rejuvenate skin and hair deeply.
GrapeSeed Oil also makes a perfect option for use in makeup removing processes. Besides, it is also considered as the perfect carrier Oil to blend various kinds of Essential Oil to create custom massage oil.
- 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed Aromatherapy Carrier Oil
- Highly effective in moisturizing as well as nourishing skin and hair
- Has astringent as well as antiseptic properties
- Boosts heart health and increases the cardiovascular system by reducing the bad cholesterol
- Treats diabetes, broken capillaries or blood vessels
- Free from Phthalate, SLS, Sulfate, Parabens, Xanthan and also Mineral Oil
- Cruelty Free Product
- Certified as per HACCP, GMP, and also ISO 9001 standards
- Premium Quality Glass Dropper included
Pure Grape Seed Carrier Oil
5. La Flora Organics Pure Grape Seed Oil
Rs.445/- for 100 ml
What it claims?
A gentle, light colored oil, extracted from the seeds of Grapes that ,is rich in essential fatty acids like palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid as well as Vitamins E, C and D that can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair.
An excellent skin brightener, toner and can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles as well as stretch marks. Grapeseed Oil can help reduce scalp irritations, dandruff, and also promotes hair growth .
- Undiluted as well as cold pressed Grapeseed oil
- Wonderful skin toner and brightener
- Quick absorbent oil that promotes clear, soft, healthy skin
- Helps to reduce wrinkles & fine lines ,age spots, pigmentations as well as dark circles
- Soothes ,nourishes and also repairs skin
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients
Pure, cold pressed oil extracted from the seeds of grapes. Fragrance free, hexane free, preservative free, chemical free, and also 100% vegan.
How to use?
Hair Care :
For hair growth : Promotes sebum production in the scalp, keeping it conditioned and moisturized. Take slightly warmed up oil, massage onto your scalp in gentle circular motions to stimulate the follicles to promote hair growth and to keep hair roots nourished.
Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner to make the hair soft, smooth and manageable. Use as treatment oil before chemical treatments. To manage frizzy ,super curly hair, take a few drops of grapeseed oil and smoothen through the hair after shower.
Dandruff and scalp irritations : Softens dead cells on the scalp that can be easily washed off and hence effective in treating scalp conditions like itchy scalp as well as dandruff.
Massage : Mild oil, massage it directly or add a few drops of your favorite essential oil to feel relaxed and rejuvenated. A popular carrier oil in aromatherapy massages
Moisturizer : With high levels of linoleic acid present in this oil ,it helps to maintain the moisture balance of the skin. Lightweight oil ,use directly as an after bath moisturizer or add a few drops to your moisturizer or serum. Suited for all skin types, including oily as well as acne-prone skin.
Wrinkles & fine lines : Vitamin E in grapeseed oil helps to delay the signs of ageing. It also tones and firms the skin that is prematurely aged. Apply before bed time for a younger looking skin.
Eczema and sensitive skin : Grapeseed contains oleic acid as well as Vitamin A that gives anti-inflammatory properties, making it helpful for soothing skin conditions like eczema and dry skin. Gentle on extra sensitive skin like that of babies.
6. MESMARA Grape Seed Carrier Oil
Rs.249/- for 15 ml, Rs.349/- for 30 ml, Rs.449/- for 50 ml, Rs.749/- for 100 ml
What MESMERA Grape seed oil claims?
This oil is high in vitamins, essential fatty acids as well as anti oxidants. It protects skin against sun damage and also minimizes the effects of aging. It soothes, nourishes as well as moisturizes the skin and keeps the skin healthy. Being an astringent, it is an effective skin toner making skin firm, supple and also helps tighten pores.
It helps to reduce acne and breakouts. Grapeseed oil promotes hair growth and leaves the hair smooth and silky and is well suited for hair massages. Carrier oils are base oils with which essential oils are mixed for varied applications. Carrier oils are generally moisturizing, without strong fragrances and mild. Only a few drops of essential oil is enough to imbibe its properties in the carrier oil.
Extraction: MESMARA Grapeseed oil is extracted by cold pressing the grape seeds to retain all nutrients needed for skin as well as hair.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% pure and natural carrier oil extracted by cold pressing the grape seeds to retain all nutrients needed for skin as well as hair.
- Grape seed oil contains vitamin E, an anti oxidant that helps to build tissue and linoleic acid, a fatty acid which promotes hair as well as skin health.
- Grapeseed oil is said to deal with wrinkles as well as dark circles.
- It helps to reduce acne, breakouts and also tightens the pores.
- Grapeseed oil is an excellent moisturizer as it is easily absorbed into the skin.
- The ease with which it is absorbed helps ensure that the antioxidants in the oil penetrate deep below the surface.
How to use?
- Treat bags under the eyes : Take a small amount of oil in your hands and gently massage onto your face and skin. You can also add it to butter and apply to your skin.
- For hair growth and strong hair : Warm four tablespoons of grape seed oil. Wet your hair. Apply the warm oil on your wet hair. Wash your hair after 20 minutes with warm water first and follow it up with cool water. Do either of the methods twice a week for best results.
- Reducing hair loss : Try mixing a few teaspoons of grape seed oil with a drop or two of jojoba oil and rubbing it into your scalp to treat hair loss.
- Soothing grapeseed oil mask : Mix 2 tbsp. grapeseed oil and 1 tbsp. brown sugar. Use your fingers to apply it to your face. Massage the mixture over your face for 30 seconds so that you also achieve a gentle exfoliation of your skin. Leave your mask on for 5 minutes. Use a clean and wet face cloth to remove the mask. Splash your face with warm water. Avoid cosmetics, to give you skin a chance to breathe and heal. Repeat for a week for better results.
7. Soulflower Cold Pressed Grape Seed Carrier Oil
Rs.650/- for 30 ml
What Soulflower grape seed oil claims?
100% Pure, Natural, Vegan as well as Cold pressed Soulflower Grapeseed Carrier Oil controls acne outbreaks, tightens and tones skin, lightens marks and dark circles, excellent cleanser as well as toner that helps skin become baby soft and hair look lustrous by strengthening and moisturizing.
The natural way to control acne and add shine to hair.
- Ideal for all skin as well as hair
- 100% pure, natural and vegan
- Best for acne control
- Free from chemicals, synthetic color or fragrance
Fine tune your beauty routine
- Beautiful skin begins with natural skincare
- Enhance your makeup while improving your skin
- Look and feel good, inside & out
- Refine your skin pre, post as well as during makeup
Get acne free elegant skin, nourished and strong hair.
Grape Seed Oil is non-sticky and can be easily absorbed by your skin as well as scalp. It works best as acne-pimple controller and skin moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin.
Vitamins as well as fatty acids contents in grapeseed oil tightens skin texture and lightens blemishes, stretch marks, sunburn, controls itchiness and irritation. It also tones and exfoliates your skin; helps get rid of under-eye circles and balances oil secretion.
Grape Seed Carrier oil works best as a scalp and hair moisturizer. It contains linoleic acid that nourishes scalp and controls dandruff, restores dry, frizzy, unmanageable hair as well as split ends, helps your hair look shiny and strengthens hair roots.
Cleanser and Toner
- Cleanse & tone facial skin
- Brightens dull skin
- Perfect for all skin types
- Pre makeup – after bath massage gently into skin remove excess oil with cotton ball
How to use?
- Apply Soulflower Coldpressed Grapeseed Carrier Oil and massage directly on skin or hair.
- Blend 4-5 drops of any Soulflower essential oil in a teaspoon of Grapeseed Carrier oil & apply for additional benefits.
- Rub a few drops on feet to get rid of bad odor.
Daily Moisturization for acne-prone skin
Mix 2-3 spoonsful of Soulflower Grapeseed Carrier Oil, 3-4 drops each of Soulflower Lavender Essential Oil and Soulflower tea Tree Essential Oil. Pour and store this oil solution is a black glass jar and gently stir to get an even blend. Add a small amount to your fingers tips and massage your face gently with the tops of your hands or a make-up sponge.
For Hair Care
Take 2-3 spoonsful of Soulflower Grapeseed Carrier Oil and add 5-6 drops of Soulflower Lemon Essential Oil. Mix the oils properly and pour this oil blend in a small glass bottle. Wash your hair with Soulflower all-natural and SLS-free Sandalwood Geranium Shampoo Bar. Rinse and dry your hair using a soft towel.
Apply the oil blend evenly on your scalp as well as stands, wrap your head with towel soaked in lukewarm water and allow the oil to get absorbed for about 30 minutes. Next, rinse your hair with lukewarm water, and then repeat rinsing once more with cool water. Repeat this method twice or thrice a week.
8. Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Grape Seed Cold Pressed Carrier Oil
Rs.525/- for 30 ml
What Juicy Chemistry Grape seed oil claims?
Juicy Chemistry 100% Organic Grape Seed Cold Pressed Carrier Oil is a versatile oil that can be used on skin, hair as well as body for a variety of purposes. Extracted using the cold press method from the seeds of grapes, this oil helps to reduce the appearance of premature ageing signs, such as wrinkles and fine lines.
It contains natural anti-inflammatory agents that help in inflamed skin and sebum-regulating properties that help reduce the appearance of blemishes and acne and also antioxidants which prevent ageing signs. If used on hair, it penetrates deep into the hair follicles and moisturize and promote soft, silky hair with a lustrous and beautiful shine. The nutrients found in grape seed oil promote hair growth and also help prevent split ends.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% pure organic grape seed oil
- Suitable for all skin types
- Helps reduce acne but patch test is recommended
- Reduces signs of ageing
- Prevents moisture loss and maintains healthy oil balance
- Improves skin hydration as well as skin elasticity leading to a firmer, smoother complexion
- Promotes hair growth
- Nourishes dry and damaged hair
- Packed in India at Juicy Chemistry’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified, state FDA registered, ISO 9001:2015 and Ecocert approved manufacturing facility
- 100% vegan and cruelty free
- All ingredients are mentioned; no hidden ingredients
- Certified Organic by Ecocert Greenlife According to COSMOS Standard
- Free from mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, colors, parabens, BHT/BHA, sulphates, silicones, and other toxic/harmful chemicals
- GMO free
- Comes in a dark amber glass bottle for longevity and this bottle protects light sensitive oils from oxidation
Grape seed oil
How to use?
- Apply daily on cleansed face and body as a treatment or moisturizer.
- Take a few drops and massage gently all over the face and body and allow the oil to soak in for 30 mins.
- Cleanse with Juicy Chemistry gourmet soaps or body scrubs for smooth, soft skin.
- As a hair oil, massage gently into the scalp. Leave it to work its magic for an hour before washing off. You may warm it slightly if you wish. You may also leave it overnight.
9. Avnii Organics Grape Seed Oil
Rs.450/- for 25 ml
What it claims?
Avnii Organics natural and essential oils have amazing therapeutic properties. They are used for multiple purposes including skin care, hair care, massaging, aromatherapy and also in cosmetics and DIYs. All these oils are unrefined and 100% pure.
Avnii Organics Natural Grapeseed Oil is a 100% pure and organic oil, rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and nutrients. Grapeseed oil works wonders on skin and has multiple health benefits. The rich silky texture of grapeseed oil is great for soothing dry and irritated skin.
It helps to reduce skin problems such as acne, blemishes, scars and dark spots. This oil helps tighten pores and makes the skin firm and improves elasticity. Grapeseed oil when blended with any carrier oil as well as essential oil can be effectively used for massaging body and hair as well as in aromatherapy.
It is a lightweight quick absorbing oil which provides skin and hair with maximum benefits.
Uses and Benefits:
- Organic oil; 100% pure and natural
- Light and delicate, absorbs quickly; ideal for sensitive and prematurely aging skin
- Preferred massage oil for delicate skin and hair
- Great carrier oil for many DIY skin care preparations
- Can be diluted with any carrier or essential oil for aromatherapy
- Reduces appearance of acne, blemishes and dark spots
- Works great for sensitive, ageing and mature skin too
- This product is free from parabens, sulphates, chemicals, alcohol or preservatives
How to use?
- Dilute 2-3 drops in any lotion, moisturizer or toner for healthy skin.
- Apply 2-3 drops into damp hair as a leave in conditioner.
10. Aroma Magic Grape Seed Oil
Rs.485/- for 100 ml
What it claims?
The Aroma Magic Grapeseed Oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the seed of Grapes. When combined with aromatherapy essential oils, it is ideal for massages. The astringent properties of this oil help to tighten and tone the skin, address acne and fight ageing.
It contains Linoleic acid which is great for promoting skin health. Thin in consistency, it is a fast-absorbing oil and penetrates the skin acting as an excellent moisturizer, nourisher and skin lightener. Time to revolutionize your daily routine!
- Tightens and tones the skin
- Ideal to be used as a carrier oil
- Also helps with acne and fighting signs of ageing
Key Ingredients :
Pure and natural vegetable oil of vitus vinifera seed.
How to use?
- Use oil for massage or add a tablespoon in your bath water.
- Mix with your choice of pure essential oil for face and body massage.
This was a list of top 10 grape seed oil available in India, that you can use to get healthy, long hair, healthy scalp, smooth and blemish-free skin. Hope you enjoyed reading this article, stay tuned for more.