Tips & Tricks on How to Use a Hair Styler at Home – A good hair day puts a smile on every face! We love to style our hair. However, getting flawless looking hair every day can be challenging. When it comes to hair styling, practice does make perfect (we promise!). There are various hair styling appliances available in the market. But if you want perfection, at home, use a hair styler. For curls, straight hair, crimped hair – a hair styler is your one-stop solution. Now you don’t have to miss out on silky straight, bouncy or natural waves that that only your hair stylist can create for you. We got you. Below is a dedicated article on how to use hair styler at home like a pro.
Check – 3 Simple Braided Hairstyle Ideas to Look Super Stylish
Before understanding the tricks to make various hairstyles, you should follow these tips to prepare your hair :
- Wash your hair with a nourishing shampoo suitable for your hair type.
- Use a towel and dry your hair by patting the moisture out.
- Before using the hair styler, you should make sure that you blow-dry your hair thoroughly. It is because your hair is in its most fragile state when it is wet. Also, it can get damaged easily in this condition.
- Now, brush and de-tangle any knots you find.
- After this process, your hair is ready for experiencing the best hairdos.
- Use the hair styler tools to get impeccable looking hair!
Here are some hair styler tricks which will enable you to get any look that you want :
1. Pave the Way for Waves
If you want wavy hair for the day, use the hair curler. You can wrap your hair around the curler wand and hold it long enough to get light curls. After that, you can tug at your hair ends until it cools to loosen the ringlet. In this manner, you can style differently and get loose wavy hair.
Otherwise, if you want beach waves, you can try this easy technique.
- Hold the curler horizontally and clamp down a section of hair near the roots.
- Now, flick your wrists up and down in an alternating pattern and create soft bends.
Also, you can straighten your braids to get wavy hair. This technique creates undone looking textured waves. It requires you to braid your hair first and run the flat iron down the length of the braid. After your hair has cooled, you can unravel the braids for perfect waves.
2. Straighten Hair to Perfection
Want a sophisticated look for your corporate meetings? With a hair-straighter, you can style your hair differently every day. Neatly combed straightened hair sets an undertone of confidence in your look. Follow the tips mentioned below and straighten your hair carefully.
- Clamp a section of your locks and smoothly run down the flat iron a few times.
- Ensure that the appliance does not get overheated. Otherwise, it can harm your hair quality.
You can elevate your look with a neat ponytail as well. Straighten and tie your hair and get a sleek, professional hairstyle. You can even use the hair curler of the hair styler to curl the ends of your hair. Clamp the hair ends and rotate it away from the face. It will provide you with a different and fresh look.
3. Crimp Your Hair for a New Look
Crimped hair is the new hair trend. One of the hair styler tools is the crimper plates. It enables you to create beautiful textures in your hair. Be at your fashionable best with beautifully crimped hair.
If you have curly hair, it would be helpful if you first straightened your hair. It is not a requirement, but it rids your hair of the frizz. With a hair styler, you have access to a straightener as well. Hence, you can easily crimp your hair.
After straightening, part your hair in different sections for ease. After that, use the hair crimper tool and create volumes of textured and defined hair. You can then let the crimped tresses hand loose.
Style Your Hair Daily with Ease
Switch hair styles everyday conveniently with a hair styler. It helps you experiment with different looks and explore newer styles. Luxury brands like Vega offer high-quality products. Their 3-in-1 hair styler is a must-have personal care appliance. It ensures that you look glamorous on every occasion.