Hey girls recently we enjoyed Sonam Kapoor’s Look at Cannes but like me many girls thinks which makeup steps actually she used to get that nice makeup right so here I am sharing her Beauty look which is little easy to get. Sonam Kapoor’s Cannes 2014 Look Decoded for you to get similar look with simple makeup steps.
This week actor and fashionista Sonam Kapoor attended the L’Oréal Paris press conference at Cannes in a fluid Elie Saab gown. L’Oréal Paris beauty expert Namrata Soni actually created her bright pinkish-red hue makeup.
Base makeup to look like Sonam Kapoor
- First important step is Hydrate the skin with moisturizer before applying your base.
- Then cover any dark circles and redness with a corrector, and then disguise with a concealer.
- Layer on foundation wherever necessary; you can just limit it to your T-zone.
- Finally, lock the base in place with a dusting of translucent powder.
Eyes make up to look like Sonam Kapoor
- First Start with a nude shadow as your eye make-up base.
- Go over it with a light bronze shade right up to the crease to add eye crease depth.
- Now its time to Define eyes with an eyeliner in a dark brown shade
- Last step add a multiple coats of mascara to finish eye makeup.
How to make Lips like Sonam Kapoor
- Line up lips with a nude lip liner and fill them in with a soft pink lip color.
- Makeup artist Soni used L’Oréal’s Color Riche Moist Matte in Cherry Crush.
- Plump up lips with a shimmery gloss either a transparent one or a similar blush shade
- To counter lips, simply dab the gloss wand in the centre of your pout ,don’t paint it all along your lip line and lightly press lips together to even out the lips color.
- As per Sonam’s skintone, Makeup artist Soni used a cool true pink blush blended on the apples.
Nail color like Sonam Kapoor
- While the rest of the look is clean, simple and elegant, break up the calm with a nail color that screams for attention and go for Hot red nail color.
Hope friends You enjoyed her look decoding 🙂