Hello Girls 🙂 Festivals means a lots of fun for ladies. Mainly I love Indian festivals. In festival season everyone wants to look and beautiful so Today I am going to help you to look glamours in this festival season. So today my post is about Saree Makeup Look for Indian Festival Season. Its totally effortless look. You hardly need 15-20 mins to create this makeup look. I love wearing sari so I never miss the chance to wear the sari in festive season. Lets move on and check it out my this post.
This is my totally Indian ethic look. As you know that Saree is no doubt the most graceful outfit to be worn. It is that one attire which makes you look graceful and sexy, all at the same time.
- Traditional red is out now days and Pink is IN so why not to try it this season.
- Look for coral shades or Neon pinks which are the most happening colors of the festive season.
- And don’t forget to give huge importance to fit & cut of the garment as this is equally important just like the color, design or fabric of the dress.
- Another thing to keep in mind is the way you drape your dupatta or saree pallu. Sari drape style looks really hot and gives you a chic look.
- Follow good diet and skin care routine for that festival glow on skin.
Here I created Fresh Pink Makeup Look which is very easy to create
Easy Steps to Apply Makeup Look for Indian Festival Season
- Apply Moisturizer to moisturized face well
- Apply Face primer for a long lasting makeup look
- Apply normal to heavy coverage foundation as per your choice.
- Then conceal your dark eye circles and dark spots
- Then set all base makeup with your loose powder
- Now apply any eye shadow as per your choice. also create the eye crease with little darker eye shadow.
- Apply eye liner and light stroke of kohl
- Then apply 2-3 coats of mascara.
- then its time for cheeks so apply highlighter on cheek bones and on nose bridge.
- then choose any shade of blush but remember choose it as per your lipstick shade.
- Then last but not in least apply lipstick as per your choice but remember that choose your lip color as per saree and makeup look
- also fill up your eye brows with eye brow pencil.
- Now just wear your ethic jewelry as per your saree shades
Here you can noticed that my saree has more than 2-3 colors so I choose very light lip color to match with saree.
I love my hair open with saree but yor can check our blog post for ideas ⇓
Did you like my ethnic look?