Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Review
Hello beauties!!! How are you?I am back with another interesting product Post and this time its Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15 Review. Who does not want to look glamorous in parties and outings but only foundation cannot give that glam look. Adding to it sometimes foundations also do not blend evenly on dry skin making one look cakey and artificial. Oily skinned girls have this shine on their face as an extra benefit but dry skinned beauties have to apply highlighters and illuminators to look good.
Price of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
Rs.800/- for 45 ml
Directions for using Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
Shake well before using and wear alone or with foundation.
Ingredients of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
- Contains light reflective crystals for an instant glow
- Vitamin A, C & E with SPF 15 protects the skin from harmful environmental factors
- Oil free.
- No animal vegetable or mineral oil
Consistency of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
Medium not runny at all
Shelf Life of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
Smell of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
Mild and does not irritate the nose at all.
Color of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
- Peach 03
- Other shades are available too
What Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15 claims
- Instant illumination, long luminosity
- Crystal complex with vitamin A, C and E evens skin tone for all over radiance
- Helps improve complexion
Feel of Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
This product comes packed in a sleek plastic tube which is quite hard and non breakable. It can be easily be slipped into a small purse. As there are many shades available so one does not have to worry about shade suitability. Plus it does not feel heavy at all whether I wear it alone or over foundation. As directed I use it one my face after applying foundation and use my fingers to blend it properly. Many shades are made available so that one does not look patchy and it just highlights few areas like cheekbones and so on. Although it does not claim to moisturize skin but normal skinned girls would not feel the need of one, even though a moisturizer is a must.
This is simply a face illuminator lotion so its better if applied in small quantity only in few areas of the face. If you are a beginner like me then wear this only at the side of your cheekbones as other areas need some trick for application. Wearing this lotion on the full face would make one look like an oil factory especially the oily beauties. Even combination skinned girls should avoid the t-zone when applying this illuminator lotion. And I am just mentioning what I feel is that it would have been better if they made this without spf because its mostly a night make up essential and not a part of day makeup. In such a case the spf might clog pores if applied at night depending on the sensitivity of the skin. So this is basically for normal to dry skinned beauties. However it does not break out the skin and makes one look glowing and beautiful.
Good about Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
- Makes one look glowing and gorgeous
- Blends easily onto the skin
- Many shades available
- Oil free so no break outs
- Does not make you sweat if applied in the right quantity
- Long staying power
- Good moisturization property- no dryness on application
- Gives a little coverage to
- Contains spf Easy to carry
- Contains the goodness of vitamin A, C and E
Bad about Revlon Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion Spf 15
- Does no improve complexion as claimed c’mon Revlon- its make up not skin treatment that you are selling 😛
- Excess application might make one look greasy
- The glitters are difficult remove all at once
- No detailed ingredient list.
- Price may seem to be a con but this is not an everyday make up essential
Fashion and beauty Rating: 4/5 ♥♥♥♥