Eyes are the most important part of our face and play a vital part in our beauty as well. When you meet someone, the first thing they notice about you is your eyes. Eyes attract other people towards us. So it’s imperative to make our eyes look beautiful that in turn enhances our overall appearance. Here lies the importance of eye makeup. Festivals and makeup go hand in hand. We want to put our best look forward in every festival. We are going to celebrate Eid in a few days, which is one of the biggest festivals of Indian subcontinent. To look at our best during Eid, we need to give extra attention towards eye makeup. So check out my post on Quick and Easy Eye Makeup for Eid.
Eid is going to be celebrated in a few days all over Indian subcontinent. These days everyone is busy in doing shopping for Eid. There is a great hustle and bustle in fashion markets as all the ladies are busy in purchasing clothes, bags, shoes, jewelries, make up products etc. All the girls want to look beautiful on the day of Eid. They try to make their face beautiful and glowing to look attractive. Since eyes play an important part in our beauty, so these days most of the girls are looking for different eye makeups that can make them look glamorous on the day of Eid. Are you one among them? Then scroll down below to know about Quick and Easy Eye Makeup for Eid.
Quick and Easy Eye Makeup for Eid 1
This is a very subtle eye makeup and super easy to create. Though subtle, it looks glamorous. This eye makeup is perfect for day time. To create this look —
- The first step should be to prep your eye lid. Apply an eye primer on your eye lids. Primer helps towards long lasting makeup.
- If you need to hide blemishes or under eye dark circls, dab on some concealer.
- Now apply a nude eye shadow all over your eye lid and blend well.
- Dab on some brown eye shadow in and above your crease area. This will add some depth and shade to your eye makeup.
- Next is applying eye liner. Create a thin black line closest to your upper lash line.
- On top the black line, apply a golden color glitter eye liner. Make sure this line is thinner than the black line.
- Instead of kajal, apply a brown eye pencil to the lower lash line.
- Eye brows play an important part in eye makeup. Make sure your eye brows are well shaped. Dab on your favorite highlighting eye shadow to enhance your brow bone.
- Finish off by applying 2-3 coats of mascara for fuller eye lashes.
Quick and Easy Eye Makeup for Eid 2
This is for the ones who love little dramatic eye makeup especially for a night out. Check out the steps below —
- Prepare your eye lids with eye primer and follow it up with concealer to cover up blemishes and dark circles.
- Next apply a charcoal grey eye shadow all over the lid.
- To create a smoky eye effect, apply a deep green shimmery eye shadow starting from the eye lid and then extend it outwards.
- Now pick up a golden highlighter to highlight the inner corner of your eyes and also apply on the brow bone. Blend it well.
- Use a black eye liner to line your eyes.
- Curl your lashes with an eye lash curler & finish off your smoky eye makeup by applying some brown eye shadow to your lower lash line.
Also check ⇓
These eye makeups are easy to create and they can make you look charming and gorgeous on the day of Eid. So hope you enjoyed reading my post today! See you soon with another new article 🙂