Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer Review – Aloe vera is nothing less than a miracle for our skin. It actually works on all skin types, and almost all skin problems. Aloe vera suits my dry skin extremely well, and that’s why, I love using skin care products with aloe vera in them. I recently picked up few Plum products and one of them is Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer. I have heard great reviews about this moisturizer, and finally I have it with me. Plum’s ‘Hello Aloe’ range is dedicated to dry and sensitive skin types. Along with this Plum Day Moisturizer, the range contains a face wash, a gentle cleansing lotion, as well as a day lotion. Here in this article, you will find out my experience with this day moisturizer.
Check – Nivea Aloe Hydration Skin Cream Review
Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer Review
This Plum Day Moisturizer is enriched with organic aloe juice, vitamin E, Capric Triglycerides (fractionated coconut oil), etc. This claims to be the perfect day cream for dry and sensitive skin that keeps the face nourished, hydrated as well as glowing. It works as an ideal daily moisturizer for naturally radiant skin. It has organically sourced aloe juice to heal and soothe the skin, while vitamin E gives anti oxidant protection along with a boost of hydration. Also, the formula is completely free from silicones, artificial fragrance, as well as petroleum products. To know how it works, check my Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer review below.
Price of Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer :
Rs.470/- for 60 ml
Direction for use : Squeeze out a tiny amount on your palm. Dot your face with the moisturizer. One dot each on forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin. That’s 5 dots totally. Now gently massage it into skin using finger-tips, with upward-outward strokes. Use after washing face with mild face wash.
Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer Ingredients :
Key Ingredients –
- Pure Organic Aloe Vera Juice – Organic aloe vera juice is sourced from aloe vera that has been cultivated organically, without the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified strains. As pure as it gets!
- Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides – A smart invention (fractionated coconut oil) that is so “goodness labs”. What’s in: nourishment of coconut oil. What’s out: the stickiness. Clever!
- Vitamin E – A must-have antioxidant & nourishing vitamin for dry skin.
Shelf life : 24 months
Color : White
Smell : Mild
What Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer claims
The perfect day cream for dry and sensitive skin that keeps your face nourished, hydrated and most importantly, GLOWING! Completely free of silicones, petroleum products and colorants. Filled with the goodness of organic aloe juice, vitamin E and relaxing natural oils. The perfect pick if you’re looking for a pure, everyday moisturizer for naturally radiant skin. Now with a fresh new fragrance!
- Intense hydration for normal, dry and sensitive skin. No more dull, irritated or lifeless skin
- Silky texture blends effortlessly into skin, leaving it looking healthy & glowing
- Organically sourced aloe juice soothes and heals the skin
- Added Vitamin E gives antioxidant protection in addition to hydration
- No synthetic colors, petroleum products or harsh chemicals
- Light texture for daily use in Indian climate
- Relaxing fresh fragrance (phthalate-free)
- You only need a little amount for each use – thanks to the pure formula
- Convenient, travel-friendly packaging
- Paraben-free, SLS-free, phthalate-free, as always.
Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer Packaging
Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer comes in a simple white tube, with a flip open cap on top. The cap shuts tightly, making the tube leakage proof, as well as travel friendly. All the details about the product are printed on the tube. Many people prefer tube packaging, because of the hygiene factor, however, most of the time, it becomes difficult to squeeze out the product once it reaches the bottom of the tube.
Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer Appearance
The moisturizer is white in color and bears a fresh, mild fragrance. I love how it smells. It looks like a cream, but it actually has the consistency of a gel. The formula is not too creamy or thick.
My Experience with Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer
Plum Day Moisturizer spreads easily on the skin and gets absorbed with a little bit of massage. It feels very lightweight on the skin. The cream is non sticky and non greasy, which is how I love my moisturizer to be. Once applied, it instantly freshens up the skin, making it soft and supple. Also it adds a natural glow to the face. However, it doesn’t come with SPF. The day lotion of this range contains SPF.
Talking about its moisturization power, this Plum Day Moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated for about 3 hours, which is a little less than my liking. I think this moisturizer is going to be perfect for dry skin during summer. But winter calls for something more nourishing and moisturizing, specially if you have dry skin like mine. Combination and normal skin type can use it in winter. This could have been a great moisturizer for oily skin, but the Plum website says, it is not recommended for oily, acne prone and near-oily combination skin.
Overall, Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer is a good choice for dry skin people, specially during summer. Enriched with organic aloe juice and vitamin E, this lightweight moisturizer makes skin soft, fresh, and supple minus any stickiness or oiliness. Normal and dry-combination skin might love the formula.
Pros of Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer
- Convenient tube packaging
- Fresh, mild fragrance
- Contains pure and organic aloe juice, vitamin E
- Non sticky, non greasy formula
- Applies easily
- Makes skin soft, supple and glowing
- Lightweight moisturizer
- Free from synthetic colors, petroleum products etc
Cons of Plum Hello Aloe Caring Day Moisturizer
- No SPF
- Not enough moisturizing for dry skin in winter
Availability : online
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 4.8/5