Hi all 🙂 Here I am back with a new makeup post – Peach Spring Makeup Tutorial. Spring is my favorite season. After winter, spring comes to breathe new life into our makeup routine. Spring is the time to ditch dark plums and embrace pinks, peaches and corals. Spring makeup is all about dewy skin, bright eyes and soft lips. This Peach Spring Makeup Tutorial is a soft makeup look which is easy to create and just perfect for Indian skin tone. This is a great makeup look for everyday wear. It won’t make you look made up, rather add a lovely glow to the face. It is a perfect makeup look for working women and busy moms too. So scroll down below and take a look at the Spring Makeup Tutorial.
Peach Spring Makeup Tutorial
- Before starting my peach spring makeup, I applied Maybelline lip balm in watermelon flavor. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized and lipstick looks beautiful.
- Spring makeup is all about dewy skin. So I started my makeup with Votre face serum. I have dry skin and this face serum beautifully moisturizes my face.
- After that, its time to apply foundation. I chose Revlon Color Stay foundation (2). Once again, a great product for dry skin. I used a sponge to blend my foundation. I love this sponge, it provides flawless finish.
- Next up is concealer. I used Insight Makeup concealer (3) here. And I blended it with the sponge. Now its time to seal the face makeup with compact. I applied L’oreal Matt Magique compact here.
- Lets move onto eye makeup. At first. I defined my eye brows with the brown shade from Maybelline nude eyeshadow pallete. For my eyes, I switched to L’oreal La Palate Nude Eye shadow. I applied brown and some lighter shades to create this eye makeup. Make sure to blend all the shades well. And, always use a clean brush to blend properly.
Peach Glow Makeup Look for Indian festive
Easy Glam Makeup for Moms
- Then I applied some highlighter on the eye brow area and blended it well. After that, I curled my eye lashes with Vivo eye lash curler. Then I used the newly launched VLCC kajal as liner and also used it on my waterline. The kajal has creamy texture and so its very easy to apply. Then I applied Wet and Wild mascara on my upper and lower lashes to create the perfect eyes for Peach Spring makeup look.
- Next up blush. And when its Peach spring makeup look, so the blush has to be peach. Here I have applied Coloressence blush in beautiful peach shade. And now its time for some highlighter. I applied Sleek highlighter on my cheekbones, forehead, nose bridge and cupid bows.
- Last but not the least, lip makeup. Again you have to be careful with your lipstick shade for this Peach spring makeup look. Here I have chosen Loreal Paris Color Rich 371 Pink Passion lipstick. It is a beautiful peachy shade for the perfect peach spring makeup look. And that’s it, you are done!
I hope you enjoyed my Peach Spring Makeup Tutorial. It is pretty easy to create this look and just perfect for spring and summer too. So girls, do try this makeup look and let me know how it goes 🙂
Love your makeup. Looking gorgeous as always 🙂
thanks sweetie 🙂
Looking so pretty…. :)and the lipstick shade is gorgeous, perfect for peach springs.
thanks sweetie 🙂
awesome lipstick shade and eye make up….
thanks sweetie 🙂
Looks pretty on you Kiran. I some how feel that it washes me off whenever I wear peach..
if you wearing orange tone peach then it happens 🙂 try pink tone peach
if you wearing orange tone peach then it happens 🙂 try pink tone peach 🙂
Looking soo beautiful Kiran, like a fairy 🙂
you look so pretty and summery