Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil Review – Hello friends today I will review an amazing and must have product from Patanjali and is Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil. It is Patanjali pure almond oil. I discovered patanjali skin and hair care products few months back and this was my second product from them. This Almond Oil is very multi-purpose and works for skincare, hair care, dark circles, strengthening nails and much more. Patanjali products are 100% natural and herbal. The brand is known for its best herbal products which suits almost for all so lets check the Review.
Check – Khadi Herbal Honey and Almond Oil Shampoo
The one thing I really like about it is that it is a pure form of sweet almond oil that is also edible and can be taken internally for healthcare as well if one wants. Almond oil contains and rich in antioxidant rich, high in vitamin E, fat and protein content along with containing many essential nutrients also. The daily usage of Almond oil do wonders. There are numerous benefits of almond oil. But I mainly use t for skin and hair care and mind you it has loads of uses, so let’s get into the details then.
Price of Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil :
Rs 100/- for 60 ml.
Direction For Use : Use as written on pack
Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil Ingredients :
100% pure almond oil.
Shelf Life : 36 months
Color : Light golden clear oil
Smell : Almond fragrance
What Patanjali Pure Almond Oil Claims
Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil Packaging
The oil comes in a simple bottle packing, the bottle is clear with a red twist up cap. There is no nozzle attached and I have to be little careful while pouring the oil and also the bottle is not too ideal for travelling as it can leak if kept tilted for long, but for at home use it perfect. Bajaj Almond Oil is already reviewed on this website.
Patanjali Pure Almond Oil Appearance
It has a light golden tint to it like any other almond oil but comes of completely clear. Almond oil is not too thick and is very lightweight and totally non sticky hence gets absorbed very quickly, it is not too greasy like some there oils hence it is my preferred choice to use for skincare.
My Experience with Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil
Now this almond oil has lots skin and hair care of uses.
- As hair oil, I sometimes use it alone or mix it with other oils. It instantly softens my dry frizzy hair and makes hair feel very smooth and shiny after washing, it also helps in reducing dandruff and promotes hair growth with regular use. Unlike some other oils it rinses off completely in one to two washes.
- Patanjali Almond Oil works like a charm as a makeup remover. It removes any kind of makeup with ease, be it waterproof or long staying makeup without leaving my skin too oily and has never given me breakouts.
- Since almond oil is packed with vitamin e and also promotes nail growth, I use it 2-3 times a day when my cuticles feel dry.
- Long back when I was suffering from severe dark circles. None of the eye creams were of much help. I started using this almond oil every night and after prolong use, the darkness under my eyes did reduce. And under eyes looked much more healthy and moisturized.
- As a skin moisturizer for winters, during winters my skin tends to get quite dry and flaky and nothing takes care of the dryness as this does, Patanjali almond Oil moisturizes my skin very well and gets absorbed quickly.
- If you want to get thicker and fuller looking eyelashes and eyebrows, then using pure almond oil every night regularly will help immensely.
Overall, Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil is a must have product for me. And I highly recommend everyone to give it a try for its many uses. It is the purest form of almond oil available in the market at an affordable price and if you like pampering your skin and hair then you must try it.
Pros of Patanjali Pure Almond Oil
- 100% Pure Almond oil
- Has many skin and hair care uses as mentioned above
- Great moisturizer for coming winters
- Lightweight oil, easy to absorb
- Easily available across all patanjali outlets
Cons of Patanjali Pure Almond Oil
- Packaging can be better
Availability : Easy
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 5/5 ♥♥♥♥♥