Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Review
Hi Friends today my post is about Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Review. Parineeti Chopra endorsing this product in television ad with Spilitvillas winner Vishal. Have you ever been in a situation when you need to get ready for a party and do not have time for a face clean up. Cleansing, toning, scrubbing and putting face pack usually takes a lot of time. Nivea has introduced a product called Nivea pure effect total face cleanup that would help you solve this shortage of time problem.
Net Vol: Rs. 99/- for 50 ml
Directions for use:
Step 1: Apply the product to moistened face by smoothly massaging in upward circles focusing on forehead, nose&chin, avoiding the eye area.
Step 2: Spread evenly across face&leave for 3-4 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse off with lukewarm water to get the perfect complexion.
Shelf Life:2 years
Color of Product: White creamy texture with tiny blue beads(granules )
Smell of the product: It has a nice, mild, mint-like fragrance.
What Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup Claims
Nivea pure effect total face cleanup enriched with Active Magnolia Extract provides you 5 benefits for Pure and Clear skin:
• Its unique cleansing complex deeply washes off skin impurities.
• Its peeling particles unclog pores and purify skin from blackheads.
• Left on as a pack for a few minutes will refine skin’s appearance and support a perfect complexion.
• Its anti-bacterial formulation helps fight spot causing bacteria & gives visibly pure skin.
• Soft and gentle to skin due to its mild formula.
Feel about Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup
Nivea pure effect total face cleanup comes in a cute white tube with a blue flip top cap. The consistency is somewhat thinner than that of a tooth paste. It does not lather. Also has gentle granules for everyday scrubbing. It has a cooling effect on my skin. I have been using it for almost a month now and am very happy with the results.
- Makes my skin absolutely skin.
- Refreshing fragrance
- Saves a lot of time since it is 3 in 1.
- Reduces occurrence of new zits since it has some anti bacterial properties.
- Travel safe
- Works great as a daily use scrub and mask.
- Helps remove daily tan
Cons of Nivea Pure Effect Total Face Cleanup
- Does not lather as a face wash but cleans face effectively
- Loaded with chemicals.
Fashion and beauty rating: 4/5 ♥♥♥♥