[kkstarratings]Hi friends!!! Are you enjoying this pre winter. All I need is some hot coffee to enjoy this weather but skin care is important too to make the skin happy. Today I will be reviewing another Nivea fruity Shine Lip balm that is apt for lip care all round the year. I picked this up because I do not want to wear lipsticks for casual outings and also when I have guests at home. A lip balm goes perfect when we want less color pay off plus healthy looking lips. This time I wanted something in red and the shop assistant suggested me this Let us know more about this product by Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm Review.
Check – Nivea Body Deodorizers for Women & Fresh Petal & Care, Fresh Citrus & Care, Fresh Rose & Care
129 Rs for 4.8gm
Direction for using
Apply directly on clean lips.
30 months from manufacturing
Color of Product
Strawberry- a light red shade.
Hard but easy to glide onto lips.
What Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm claims
The innovative formula of Nivea Fruity Shine with Strawberry extract and shimmering pigments provides long lasting moisturisation and a delicious fruity flavor giving you soft and smooth lips.
- Delights your lips with fruity flavor and long lasting care
- Naturally enhances your lips with shimmering pigments and a delicate hint of red
- Contains SPF 10. Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Skin compatibility dermatological approved.
Feel about Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry lip balm comes nicely packed in a twist up tube which makes application hygienic and it is available almost everywhere. It looks so delicious plus its yummy smell is such that I have to refrain myself from eating it right away whenever I open the cap. Also the cap is so good that it does not come out by itself when I am carrying this in my hand bag.All I do is glide it onto my lips before heading out in the daytime. As this consists of spf so I have to worry of facing any lip darkening after wearing this.
The finish it gives is a shiny one so I one can wear it alone on bare lips or even over matte lipsticks. Being a lip balm the color pay off is very sheer and has to be swiped a few more times when I need more color on my lips Even though it can be easily worn under lipsticks yet its consistency makes it difficult to get the color pay off of lipsticks when its applied over this lip balm. There are no tall claims on the pack too which is again another delightful thing to note. It stays on lips as a color for 2-3 hours but does not let the lips go dry after vanishing away. I wish it could leave behind some stain otherwise there is nothing else I can complain about.
“if you are looking for a lip balm with very sheer color payoff plus a glossy finish then pick this up, it would not disappoint your chapped lips”
Good about Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
- Gives light red tint to the lips
- Prevents tanning of lips with SPF 10
- Keeps the lips healthy for 3 hours without meals
- Does not let the lips go dry after the color vanishes away
- Gives shiny look to the lips
- Smells great
- Suits all ages specially teens who want to avoid lipsticks
- Easily available
- Good to be worn over as well as under matty lipsticks
Bad about Nivea Fruity Shine Strawberry Lip Balm
- Might not go with pigmented lips
- No testers available
- Does not leave behind any lip stain
- Might need more frequent reapplication in severe winters
Fashion and Beauty Rating: 3.5/5 ♥♥♥•