Must Have Essential Oils – Mesmara Tea Tree Oil, Castor Oil & Jojoba Oil – If you think that beauty is all about putting on makeup, then think twice. True beauty starts with healthy skin and hair from within. And essential oil is a great way to obtain your desired skin and hair. In this post, I will tell you how you can use Mesmara essential oils for your skin care and hair care. Oils have been dominating the beauty market since past few years. Among all types of beauty oils, essential oil works the best. Essential oils are rich in antioxidants and vitamins which are vital for our skin and hair. Despite being concentrated, essential oils are lightweight and get absorbed easily. So, lets find out the must have essential oils for beauty and how to use them.
Check – How to Manage Oily Hair in Summer
Before we start our list of essential oils for healthy skin and hair, lets first talk about the Mesmara brand first. Recently I came to know about this new brand, and was very happy to get hold of Mesmara tea tree essential oil, castor oil and jojoba oil. I absolutely love using oils for my skin and hair. They are nourishing for our skin, and at the same time, work like magic to vanish our skin and hair concerns.
Check – Mama Earth Essential Body Oil For Stretching Skin
About the Brand – Mesmara
Mesmara is a family owned business that got started with essential oils and natural products, to meet the needs for better health and lifestyle alternatives. Moreover, they are known for making 100% pure and natural therapeutic grade premium essential oils and natural products. They are well concerned about their customers and their products are sourced, created, packaged and distributed with their customers in mind. Their product range includes raw butters, essential oils, face packs, herbal powder, oil diffusers etc.
As said earlier, I got hold of Mesmara tea tree essential oil, castor oil and jojoba oil. And I have been using them regularly since more than one month. There are various ways to use the essential oil to get healthier skin and stronger hair. Keep on reading to know more.
Mesmara Tea Tree Essential Oil
Lets start our discussion with Mesmara tea tree essential oil. Tea tree oil, scientifically known as Melaleuca alternifolia, is native to Australia and is popular for its multitude of use. One of the most popular uses of tea tree essential oil is to clear up acne and blemishes, but it can do much more than that. Below you can find some of the most common uses of tea tree essential oil for skin and hair.
Price of Mesmara Tea Tree Essential Oil
Rs.249/- for 15 ml, Rs.455/- for 30 ml, Rs.700/- for 50 ml
How to use Mesmara Tea Tree Essential Oil for Skin
- Add few drops of tea tree oil to some rose water and then apply it on the face with the help of a cotton ball. Doing this regularly will help to get rid of acne gradually.
- You can also make your DIY Makeup remover with Mesmara tea tree essential oil. Simply take a tsp of any carrier oil and add few drops of tea tree oil to that. Mix both and use this oil blend to remove your makeup. This is a great makeup remover for those with acne prone sensitive skin.
- If you are troubled with stubborn acne, here is another super simple remedy with tea tree essential oil. Take some aloe vera gel and mix few drops of tea tree essential oil with that. Apply the resultant mixture on the acne and pimples and wait till the skin absorbs it all. Wash off. Furthermore, you can even leave it on the skin overnight for faster action.
- Take couple of tsp of lemon juice and add 4-5 drops of tea tree oil to that. Mix together and then apply on the acne affected parts of the skin. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes and wash off. Doing this regularly will help to eliminate acne as well as acne scars. Furthermore, lemon juice has skin lightening properties which help in fading acne scars fast.
- Prepare some green tea and let it cool down. Pour it in a clean glass bottle and add 3-4 drops of tea tree essential oil. Close the bottle and then shake well to mix both the ingredients. Take some of this concoction on a cotton pad and then apply that on the acne affected parts. Let it dry. No need to wash off. Regular application helps to treat acne successfully.
- Mix together 10 drops each of lavender oil and Mesmara tea tree essential oil. Add this oil blend to one tbsp each of jojoba oil and avocado oil mixture. Transfer it to a glass bottle and shake the bottle well. Massage few drops of this oil blend daily on your nails and cuticles to soften your cuticles and get healthy nails.
- Tea tree oil is very effective in fighting nail fungus. Apply diluted tea tree oil to the affected nail and keep it there. Do not wash off and repeat once or twice daily.
How to use Mesmara Tea Tree Essential Oil for Hair
- Tea tree oil is extremely effective to get rid of dandruff. You can simply mix few drops of tea tree essential oil and some water to your regular or your favorite anti dandruff shampoo and then use this to wash off your hair. Doing this regularly will help to eliminate dandruff.
- Add few drops of Mesmara tea tree essential oil to any carrier oil, such as coconut, olive or jojoba oil. Mix together and massage this on the scalp. Let it sit for an hour and then wash off with a mild shampoo. This will help to treat hair fall effectively with regular application.
- Here is a great DIY hair mask for overall hair and scalp care. Take a cup of fresh yogurt and then add 10 drops of argan oil, two tbsp honey and few drop of tea tree oil. Mash one ripe avocado and add that to the yogurt as well. Mix all the ingredients together and then apply that on the scalp. Massage thoroughly for 6-7 minutes. Now let it sit on the scalp for 15-20 minutes and wash off with a mild shampoo. Repeat regularly to get rid of dry, itchy scalp and better hair growth.
- You can get rid of head lice using tea tree essential oil. Combine 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, 3-4 drops of tea tree oil and few drops of neem oil. Apply this on the hair and scalp and then massage gently. Wait for 30-40 minutes and then wash off with a herbal shampoo. Repeat twice in a week to get rid of head lice.
- Take 3 egg whites in a bowl and whisk. Add one tbsp argan oil and 5-6 drops of tea tree oil to the egg white. Combine everything and then apply to the scalp and hair. Let it sit for 30 minutes and then wash off with a mild shampoo. Repeat twice in a week. This is a great hair mask to fight hair loss.
Mesmara Castor Oil
Castor oil, also known as arandi oil, is a pale yellow colored liquid. It is a pure vegetable oil and derived from the seeds of Ricinus Communis plant, which are native to tropical regions, mainly in Africa and India. Castor oil has various medicinal as well as beauty uses and is widely used across Africa, the Indian subcontinent and the Mediterranean basin. Castor oil is one of the very first vegetable oils to be used for industrial purposes, owing to its high viscosity as well as lubricating property. In fact, one of India’s most popular automotive lubricant company, Castrol (the famous Castrol oil), has also derived its name from castor oil.
Check – 18 Surprising Castor Oil Benefits for Skin, Hair and Health
Price of Mesmara Castor Oil
Rs.300/- for 200 ml
How to use Mesmara Castor Oil for Skin
- Castor oil is one of the best natural moisturizer for skin. Simply take few drops of castor oil and then massage it on thoroughly cleansed face. Repeat daily. It works best when you use castor oil as your night time moisturizer. Also you can apply it on dry elbows, knees and other dry body parts.
- Castor oil is very effective in treating skin pigmentation as well. Mix together vitamin E oil and 5-6 drops of Mesmara castor oil. Apply onto the affected areas at night, before going to bed. Keep it on overnight and then rinse off with cool water next morning. Repeat every night.
- Do you know that castor oil can give you acne free skin? Wash the face with luke warm water and a facial cleanser. This will open up the pores. Massage the face with few drops of castor oil. Let it stay overnight and then wash off the next morning with cold water. You can add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil to the castor oil for added benefits.
- If you are looking for natural remedies to get rid of your stretch marks, then here is one for you. Combine one tbsp Mesmara castor oil and two tbsp of sweet almond oil. Massage it daily on the areas where you have got stretch marks.
- Many of us suffer from dry and rough heels all year around. Castor oil can help you with this problem. Apply plenty of castor oil on the heels. Massage for few minutes and then wear a pair of socks. Leave overnight. Repeat daily to get soft, smooth heels.
- Before going to bed at night, apply some castor oil on to the nails and cuticles to get rid of dry nails and cuticles.
- You can include Mesmara castor oil in your oil cleansing method. Oil cleansing method is a great way to moisturize our skin. Take 3-4 drops each of castor oil, avocado oil and jojoba oil. Mix together and massage it on the face both clockwise and anti clockwise. Wait for 30 seconds and then wipe the face with a wet wash cloth or tissue.
How to use Mesmara Castor Oil for Hair
- Castor oil is very beneficial in promoting healthy hair growth. It increases blood circulation in the scalp and nourish the hair follicles to boost hair growth. Massage some castor oil on the scalp. Make sure to spread the oil all over the scalp and also apply some oil on to the length of the hair. Leave it on for couple of hours and wash it off with a shampoo. For better result, let it stay overnight. Repeat twice in a week.
- You can mix equal amount of castor oil and coconut oil. Massage it on the scalp. Also apply some oil on to the length of the hair. Leave it on for couple of hours and then wash it off with a shampoo. Repeat twice in a week.
- If you think your favorite leave in conditioner is no more working the way it should be, simply add a tsp of castor oil to your hair conditioner and then shake well. Use it as usual after washing your hair. It will help to lock moisture into the hair strands and then prevent dry hair.
- Castor oil has natural anti fungal and antibacterial properties, which is why it is considered as a great remedy for dandruff. Combine one tbsp of Mesmara castor oil, one tbsp of olive oil and juice of half of a lemon. Apply this mixture on the scalp and hair, wait for 30 minutes. And then wash off with regular shampoo and conditioner.
- Use castor oil to prevent split ends. Apply some castor oil on the ends of the hair and keep it on for 30 minutes. Wash off with shampoo. Use this remedy regularly and you will soon forget about split ends.
- Castor oil is very beneficial if you want thicker eye brows and eye lashes. Apply some castor oil on to the eye brows and eye lashes with a q-tip before going to bed at night. Let it stay overnight and then wash off the next morning. Repeat every night.
- Here is a great DIY hair mask using castor oil. Take 2-3 tbsp of Mesmara castor oil and add 2-3 drops of peppermint oil to that. Mix together and apply it all over the scalp and hair. Massage gently and let it stay for an hour. Wash off with a shampoo. Repeat twice in a week.
- Take half cup of castor oil and add half cup of fresh curry leaves to that. Heat the oil until the curry leaves change color and turn black. Once done, remove from the heat and let it reach room temperature. Strain the oil and store it in a bottle. Take out required amount of this oil and apply it on the hair and scalp and massage for few minutes. Leave it on overnight and the next morning wash off with a mild shampoo. Repeat 2-3 times in a week. This is a great home remedy to prevent premature graying of hair.
Mesmara Jojoba Carrier Oil
Jojoba oil actually is a liquid wax like substance. It is extracted from the nuts and seeds of jojoba plant which is actually a type of desert shrub native to the arid regions of Arizona, Mexico and California. Jojoba oil, when extracted, comes out in the form of liquid wax. Later on it is refined and turns into a colorless, odorless oil.
Price of Mesmara Jojoba Carrier Oil
Rs.450/- for 30 ml
How to use Mesmara Jojoba Carrier Oil for Skin
- Jojoba oil has anti microbial properties which help to get rid of acne. Apply some jojoba oil on to the acne affected areas. Let it stay overnight. Wash it off the next morning. You can also mix the jojoba oil with few drops of tea tree oil for extra benefits.
- Jojoba oil is a great moisturizer for our skin. Take 4-6 drops of Mesmara jojoba carrier oil and massage that on the skin gently until it gets absorbed. Jojoba oil moisturizes dry skin and restores the softness. It also has anti inflammatory properties that helps in reducing inflammation caused by excessive dryness.
- Take some jojoba oil in a cotton ball and use that to remove makeup from face. Wash off with a mild facial cleanser to get rid of the oily residue on the skin. Jojoba oil is extremely helpful to remove stubborn waterproof makeup.
- Jojoba oil can replace your shaving cream as well. Use jojoba oil on the skin before you shave as it can create a smooth surface for shaving. You can also use jojoba oil post shaving to moisturize the skin and heal razor burn.
- Before going to bed every night, apply some jojoba oil onto the feet. Wear your socks and go to sleep. This is a great overnight treatment to soften rough and dry feet.
- Jojoba oil contains vitamin E, which moisturizes the cuticles, prevents breakage and promotes healthy nail growth. Simply rub few drops of Mesmara jojoba carrier oil on the cuticles and nails before going to bed every night.
- Jojoba oil can replace your replace your regular lip balm. Apply jojoba oil directly onto the lips to soften dry and chapped lips.
How to Use Mesmara Jojoba Carrier Oil for Hair
We have discussed above how you can use jojoba oil in a various way for your skin care. Lets now talk about how you can enjoy all the benefits of jojoba oil for your hair.
- Jojoba oil is a great natural remedy for extremely dry and frizzy hair. The protein and vitamins in the jojoba oil makes it work as a great hair conditioner. It moisturizes the hair and make them soft and shiny. Take some jojoba oil and massage your scalp with that. Also apply some oil on to the length of your hair. Keep it on for at least couple of hours and wash off with a shampoo. Post wash, you will be amazed to see how soft and shiny your hair feels!
- If you cannot manage the time for oil massage before using shampoo, add a tsp of jojoba oil to your regular hair conditioner and apply it onto the hair strands after shampooing your hair. Wait for 5-6 minutes and then rinse it off properly. This will help to reduce the dryness and frizz of the hair post shampooing.
- You can even use jojoba oil as your leave-in conditioner. Simply take a couple of drops of Mesmara Jojoba oil on your hands and apply it on to the ends of the hair, post shampooing. This will prevent moisture loss and hair breakage, as well as split ends.
- Massage the scalp with jojoba oil regularly. This helps to solve a lot of hair worries. It promotes hair growth, gets rid of dry scalp, as well as eliminates scalp build up and unclog hair follicles.
- If you have colored your hair recently, then do apply a few drops of jojoba oil on the hair strands before going for a swim. This will help to protect your hair color from the chemicals present in swimming pool water.
So these were my three best essential oil for my hair and skin care. I hope you liked this article. Do check out Mesmara essential oils on amazon as well as on the brand’s website 🙂