Makeup Hack – This is how I Cover Dark Under Eye Circles using ORANGE LIPSTICK – Dark circles under our eyes can totally ruin our look. Here is a little makeup hack on how to cover under eye dark circles using orange lipstick. Normally we use concealers to cover our dark circles, but often the concealer we use end up giving us greyish or whitish patch under our eyes which becomes impossible to hide! There are many under eye concealers available in the market, but its not easy to choose the right one. Many at times, the concealer that we choose for our face turns out to be a mismatch for our under eye area. So here is the best way to hide those dark circles – use ORANGE LIPSTICK. Below I have shared a Makeup Hack – This is how I Cover Dark Under Eye Circles using ORANGE LIPSTICK. Check it out.
Makeup Hack – This is how I Cover Dark Under Eye Circles using ORANGE LIPSTICK
It is one of the most requested posts. So check out below how I cover my under eye dark circles with an orange lipstick.
- Start with a clean face, there shouldn’t be anything other than moisturizer.
- Take an orange lipstick and with the help of your finger tips, gently apply it under the eyes.
- Take very little amount and just dab it on the under eye dark circles and blend it well. Make sure not to spread it.
- Now apply your favorite foundation on top of it.
- Don’t take a brush, use a sponge to dab the foundation on your under-eye area and blend it nicely.
- That’s it. You will see that the dark circles are totally gone. This is the easiest way to hide the dark circles and you don’t even have to worry about concealers.
So This is how I Cover Dark Under Eye Circles using ORANGE LIPSTICK. I hope you found this post useful. Stay tuned for more such makeup hacks 🙂