Hey girls!! Yeah I am back with few more easy peasy tips, today I am going to tell you about How to Make Detangling Hair Easy. Cool no? We always suffer while combing our hair, not just it takes lot of time to detangle but also we have to face loss of hair. Detangling hair knots is a tedious task, and it also makes us think about baldness. Continuous hair fall in a huge amount will result in pre mature baldness. Now it is not easy to control the natural hair fall, for that you have to really work hard and have to be very cautious about different things, like sources of hair fall etc. so I thought why not we make the detangling part easy, now this will not only help us in controlling the unwanted hair loss but will also enhance the hair quality. Wondering how? See the more you struggle to de tangle your hair more you lose your hair.
I am going to list out few variants available in the markets which will help you to detangle your hair, along with that I will also try to give you some tips on?How to Make Detangling Hair Easy.
Let us have a look on few DIYs which will help you to detangle your hair more easily –
DIY 1 to Make Detangling Hair Easy
This must be tried at least twice a week to have a smooth and shiny hair, which will result in less tangles.
Hair massage with warm coconut oil, comb after oiling your hair. Then rinse off with a mild shampoo. Result? Less tangled hair.
DIY 2 to Make Detangling Hair Easy
Mehndi + Egg or Yogurt = less tangled hair
Quick Tips on How to Make Detangling Hair Easy
- Always try to comb your hair before you wash with shampoo
- Try a mild shampoo which does not steal the natural moisture of hair.
- Treat your hair with above DIY at least once a month
- Use a wide toothed comb when you hair is wet
- Try to go for some serum mentioned at the end of this post, to detangle dry hair.
- Apply some oil before you wash your hair.
- Do not flip your hair too much while washing
- Keep your head straight and wash hair thoroughly
- Make it sure that you have rinse off the conditioner well, as they causes product build up on you scalp, resulting in itching and excess tangles.
- Always opt for brushes to comb you hair.
- If you have rough and dull hairs try to pamper your hair at least twice a week for better results.
Apart from these, you should always try to keep your hair away from direct sun heat, they damages our hair and causes more tangles. Here I have listed out some serums which you can apply after shampoo or even, any time you want to detangle your hair.
- Livon Moroccan Silk Serum
- Garnier Fructis Long And Strong
- Loreal smooth intense smoothing serum
- Garnier fructis sleek and shine serum
I always try to detangle my hair knots first with my fingers, I have followed theses steps and i know how they works, try them and find out which works for you girl!!