Hi girls, Hope you are having a great time!! I am here with a post that many might like and is How to look Beautiful in Eyeglasses. Well, you must be aware of how sometimes, having to wear glasses makes you feel a little low on self esteem and under confident. Well, I know that feeling quite well since, I have been wearing glasses since class 8th and at many occasions have been embarrassed by having to wear them. However, at that time, not many options were available in terms of funky frames and glasses. There no reason to be bothered any more as with these little tips and tricks. You can look very attractive even in your glasses, if you follow these tips and tricks.
Check – How Brand Matters while Selecting Eyeglasses/Sunglasses for Our Sensible Eyes
- First of all, choose a frame that fits your face snugly. Loose eyeglasses often slide down to the tip of your nose and make you look very teacher like and mature.
- Try lots of frames before short listing one. Always take a couple of friends along for selection. See what brings out the best in you. Is it frame less, half frames, full frames or wayfarers. Do not fall for fashion fads. Something that looks good on a Bollywood Diva might not turn out well for you. Choose eye glass that is practical and convenient.
- You can experiment a lot with the colors. Some of the trendiest ones, out there in the markets, now a days are: Blacks, Whites, Aqua Blues and Cherry Reds. I know there are glasses in crazy colors out there in Neon Yellow and Popping Pink, again do not fall a victim to fashion fads. You do not want to be the laughing stock at your workplace in Clown like Yellows..-They rarely suit anyone and certainly make you look unprofessional. Also, try lots of options in plastic as well as metallic frames. Please do not fall for trends. If a Square, geeky frame looks good on your friend, do not blindly pick it. Choose what suits you the best.
- Do not let your eyes hide behind the eye glasses. While you should not go overboard with makeup.. There is no reason not to indulge in a bit of Mascara and a little beige or neutral liner/ eye shadow to accentuate your eyes. You can also wear nude or white kajals that make your eyes look wider.
- Your eyebrows have to be well shaped since, the eye glasses draw attention towards your eyes. Bushy, ill maintained eyebrows don’t look nice with glasses. To avoid frequent visits to parlous, you may even buy an eyebrow trimmer for yourself.
- Style your hair well. The trick is to be neat and edgy. A messy hair style does not go well with eyeglasses. The best is to tie your hair back in a bun or a pony.
- Keep your base makeup clear and minimal. A kiss of blush on your cheeks looks nice, too.
- Hide your dark circles. Invest in a good quality under eye concealer since, you do not want to highlight your under eye bags. Also, using an under eye cream and letting Cool cucumber slices early morning helps in reducing the puffiness of eyes.
- Also, lipstick shades should be neutral and well toned. You do not want to draw attention to your eyes and lips , at the same time. That’s a makeup thumb rule , which you can of course break if you happen to be a stunner like Deepika Padukone.
- Last but not the least, Stay confident! Nothing enhances beauty like that. If you feel confident, you look pretty, as it is.
Hope you like my post How to look Beautiful in Eyeglasses 🙂