Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Review – Chemical peeling is very much in trend now and for all the right reasons. Recently, I bought this Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask from Nykaa. I came to know about the existence of chemical peels when I first used Lass Naturals Detoxifying Scrub gel. It worked so good for my skin, and lasted me really long. In fact, after finishing the first tube, I wanted to get the same product again, but it wasn’t available anywhere. So I started looking for an alternative and found out about The Body Shop ones and also from Innisfree. Since the ones from TBS are currently over my budget, so I decided to try this Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask.
Check – Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Review
Now-a-days, Innisfree products are very much popular in India. I have used few of their products, like the Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Bija & Aloe Sleeping Pack, and currently I am using their ‘Perfect 9 Skin Repair’ range. Moreover, this Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask offers both physical peeling as well as chemical peeling. It combines the chemical peeling effect of green barley vinegar, glycolic acid and salicylic acid and the physical peeling effect of natural cellulose. This peeling mask contains both AHA and BHA. Green barley vinegar and Glycolic acid are the AHA component, while Salicylic acid is it’s BHA component. Go through my Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Review below and find out how effective it is.
Check – Homemade Scrubs to Get Rid of Sun Tan Quickly
Price of Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask
Rs.1000/- for 120 ml
Direction for use
- After cleansing and towel-drying, place an appropriate amount and smooth over face, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- After 3 minutes, gently peel off using your fingertips and then cleanse with lukewarm water (use 1-2 times a week for best results).
- If you are sensitive to AHA and BHA, do a patch test on the inside of your wrist before actual use.
- If you apply it over a problem area, it may sting for a while.
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Ingredients
Water, Cellulose, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Barley Seed Ferment Filtrate, Hordeum Vulgare Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Shelf life : 3 years
Color : White
Smell : Mild
What Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask claims
- Chemical peeling + physical peeling – This is an item for doubling the effects of dead skin cell care, which combines the chemical peeling effect of green barley vinegar, glycolic acid and salicylic acid and also the physical peeling effect of natural cellulose.
- Green barley vinegar effective in exfoliating dead skin cells – Green barley vinegar, possessing three types of natural AHAs, is an effective exfoliator.
- AHA & BHA contained – Glycolic acid (AHA) and salicylic acid (BHA) promote the skin’s turnover cycle for smooth skin.
- Peeling without feeling dry – Green barley extract, rich in protein and dietary fiber, effectively exfoliates dead skin cells without leaving the skin feeling dry.
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Packaging
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask has a very beautiful packaging. It comes in a lovely green colored squeeze tube with a white flip cap on top. The mint green colored tube looks soothing to the eyes. The small hole at the opening also helps to take out required amount of product. There is an outer packaging as well and both the tube and the outer carton box carries the product details. Moreover, the tube is easy to carry and leakage proof.
Check – Season Jejudo Miracle Glossy Horse Moist Mask Sheet
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask Appearance
Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask is white in color and it has slightly granular texture. The consistency is somewhere in between a cream and a gel. Moreover, it is like a soft cream-gel, but thick enough to stay on place. The fragrance it bears is quite fresh and mild.
My experience with Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask
As per the direction for use, Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask should be applied on clean, towel-dried face and I do exactly the same. Then I apply a thin layer of this peeling mask all over my face and wait for 3 minutes. It is little difficult to spread, but doesn’t sting the face while I wait for 3 minutes to get over. Then I gently massage my face and this peeling mask, then lifts off the dead skin cells and dirt. However, you need to massage the face for at least 3-4 minutes for thorough cleansing. Then I just rinse off with water and that’s it.
Post use, my skin feels super soft, fresh and clean. Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask doesn’t dry out the skin at all. It helps to remove whiteheads as well, but won’t help much with blackheads, specially the deep-rooted ones. It cleanses the skin really well. I use it twice a week, it not only helps to unclog pores, but also gets rid of dry patches on the skin. This peeling mask doesn’t irritate the skin or cause any breakouts.
Overall, Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask is a great peeling mask cum scrub with the goodness of both AHA and BHA. It gently removes the dead skin cells, dirt and other impurities and make the face fresh, soft and clean. A great cleanser for skin that tends to get congested easily.
Pros of Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask
- Lovely packaging
- Soft texture
- Grainy formula
- Contains both AHA and BHA
- Great product for congested skin
- 3 minute application time
- Makes skin soft, fresh and clean
- Easy to use
- Paraben free
Cons of Innisfree Green Barley Gommage Peeling Mask
- Not much effective against deep rooted blackheads
Availability : Online and Innisfree stores
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 5/5