I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick Review – If I had to choose only one cosmetic for the rest of my life, it would be nothing but lipstick. Yes, I am a lipstick fanatic. And I love adding new lipsticks to my collection. My latest addition is this I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick. This brand is exclusively available on Purplle.com. So I bought few different variants of the I AmsterDAMN lipsticks. Here I will talk about my experience with the matte lipstick. The I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick range is known as ‘Darwin Hybrid’. I am not sure if the brand is Amsterdam based or not, but the range is named after a special type of tulips, for which Amsterdam is known worldwide. The shade I bought is known as Ad Rem 1.
Check – Lakme Absolute Argan Oil Lip Color Review
I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick Review
Some of the other shades of I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick are Cream Jewel 2, Kingsblood 3, Capri 4, Apeldoorn 5, Big Chief 6, Holland’s Glory 7, Pink Impression 8, Sorbet 9, Design Impression 10, Salmon Impression 11, Light and Dreamy 12. The key ingredients of these lipsticks are castor oil and vitamin E. I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick claims to make lips soft and plump. They also claim to be transfer resistant, long lasting formula with high color pay off. They are highly pigmented and just one stroke is required for full, opaque lips. Read my I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick review below and find out if the claims are true or not.
Price of I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick :
Rs.199/- for 3.5 gm
Direction for use : Apply on the prepped lips.
I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick Ingredients :
Key Ingredients –
Castor Oil, Vitamin E Oil
Shelf life : 2 years
Color : Orange
Smell : Not bothersome
What Matte Lipstick from I AmsterDAMN claims
Tulips – the embodiment of cheerfulness, grace and a whole lot of beauty ! Just imagine that gorgeous spring from there being the inspiration for your beauty needs. Carry the Dutch spring festival in your purse in the form of I-AmsterDAMN.
- Get the free-spirited Amsterdam vibes with the new I-AmsterDAMN Darwin Hybrid Matte Lipsticks
- I-AmsterDAMN brings to you the best of Darwin Hybrid Tulips in irresistible shades for you to choose from
- Apply once and achieve rich pigmentation in a smooth texture that glides easily on to your lips
- Enriched with Vitamin E it nourishes your lips making them soft and plump
- Application made easy: The wand that gives you the precision to avoid mistakes and get flawless intense colour on your lips
- The shades are so unique that they will remind you of the colourful landscapes of Amsterdam, This formula is long-lasting and water-resistant so you can embrace your bold and beautiful self all day long without any worry
- A lipstick so matte that you’d want to permanently add it to your makeup collection as soon as you try it
- With one stroke application and travel-friendly packaging, you can always be on the go and yet have a flawless pout
- A classic and liberal shade made for your lips to experience a little bit of Amsterdam whenever you apply it.
- Benefits – Long Lasting, Water Resistant, Consistent Shade, High Color Payoff, Transfer Resistant, Single Stroke Application, Fuller Lips, Toxicity Free.
I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick Packaging
I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick comes in a glossy black tube, with a silver band in between. Two sides of the tube have textured pattern on it, which is quite attractive. You can find the lipstick name and shade name printed at the bottom of the lipstick tube.
There is an outer packaging as well, which is white in color and has beautiful pictures of tulips printed on it. The lipstick closes tightly with a ‘click’ sound and the lid doesn’t come off on its own, which means the packaging is travel friendly.
Matte Lipstick from I AmsterDAMN Appearance
I bought this I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick in the shade Ad Rem 1, which is an orange shade. The formula is soft, creamy and also glides easily on the lips. The good thing is that, this lipstick doesn’t have any bothersome smell.
My Experience with I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick
I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick feels lightweight as well as comfortable on the lips. The soft creamy formula moisturizes the lips immediately and also keeps them soft. Though the name says ‘Matte’, but it is actually a creamy matte or semi matte formula.
Talking about the pigmentation, the lipstick is highly pigmented and gives an opaque finish in a single stroke. The shade is quite beautiful as well. As I already said, it is an orange shade with a hint of red. The color would look nice on fair to wheatish skin tone. It brightens up the face instantly.
This Matte Lipstick claims to be transfer resistant, but it is not. The lipstick transfers easily. Also it is not waterproof. The lipstick will come off if you lick your lips or rub something on your lips. Since it is not transfer resistant, so, naturally it is not smudge proof as well.
Talking about its longevity, the lipstick remains on my lips for 3-4 hours if I do not eat or drink anything in between. But if you have light snacks or drinks, the lipstick will fade off a little. And, the formula fades away a lot after a full meal, and reapplication will be required.
Overall, I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick is a comfortable creamy-matte lipstick that doesn’t dry out the lips. It is a good choice for those with dry lips. However, it is not a smudge proof, transfer proof or water proof formula. It will only remain intact on the lips for long if you do not touch the lips at all.
Pros of I AmsterDAMN Matte Lipstick
- Attractive packaging
- Travel friendly
- Beautiful shade
- Lightweight, moisturizing formula
- Creamy matte lipstick
- Highly pigmented
- Applies easily
Cons of Matte Lipstick from I AmterDAMN
- Not transfer proof, smudge proof and water proof
- Staying power could have been better
Availability : Purplle.com
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 4/5