Hello readers! Today I will be talking about How to Wash Your Face with Rice Water. Rice is a staple food for most of the population in India. Rice has not only maintained its place in the list of food lovers but also has been topped the list of beauty ingredients. It such a amazing cereal which not only serves your mouth and stomach but also gives you an instant benefit. It is widely use in ayurvedic products to treat skin and hair related problem.
Rice also has moisturizing power and that is why a wide range of woman from Asia practices it with their daily beauty routine. With its anti oxidant property it helps us to bleach our face, it can use as a natural bleach. It has got healing property and can be used to soothe rashes and acne. Rice water has been widely used to improve the circulation, prevent and fade the signs of ageing. I must say it is one of the best ingredients to prevent all signs of ageing. It moisturizes our face well and keeps it hydrated all the time. So take a look below to know How to Wash Your Face with Rice Water.
We will see later how you can make rice water in your home and use it in your daily life, before that let us see few more benefits, and let me tell you how I feel about using this rice water.
I have tried this months back and I am so satisfied with the results, you know this rice water not only gives and instant clear and glowing skin but also if left on skin, will provide a protection from sun. Yeah girls it is that good. I have heard a little about fermented rice water, if you leave the rice water for few days it starts smelling and become sour, but trust me it is even better. You can use it in any way you want I generally use to wash my face. It is rich in antioxidants, minerals, B vitamins, vitamin E, and has got some chemical released during fermentation, which is widely used in our anti- ageing cream these days.
It can be used as a face cleaner, face wash, face scrub, body wash, hair wash, skin toner etc.
How to Make Face Serum at Home
How to Make Rice Water
- Take uncooked rice (1 cup)
- Water (2cup)
- Rinse it well and remove any dirt if any.
- Dip the whole rice in water and let it soak for like 15 minutes.
- Swirl and stir the rice well in the water , until you see a cloudy water.
- Strain the water from rice
- Here is your rice water ready.
- You can ferment it too if you want
How to Wash Your Face with Rice Water
- First of all make some rice water, by simply following the above mentioned steps
- Then take a sprayer and fill it with this rice water.
- Spray some amount on your face
- And let you face soak it for few minutes
- Rinse it off
- You can also massage your face with it, but due to very thin consistency you may find it difficult to massage, so I would recommend you to leave it for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
- You can use it twice daily.
I feel that it gives me a instant glow, it nourishes my skin well, keeps it hydrated throughout the day, cleans out the open pores. It helps me to avoid the pre mature ageing. Give some space for the new cell generation. I sometimes use it as scrub too, let me know if you have tried before and what you feel about it.
Japanese use this method for centuries and it has spread to other countries too, I used to do this few months back but did not do it regularly, should start following it again
thanx for appreciating my post, this recipi is just awesome simple and cheap 🙂
What a great find dear…definitely trying this instead of investing in a facial spray 🙂