How to Use Orange for Skin Whitening – Simple DIYs – Its not a secret anymore that fruits are healthy for us and healthy for our skin too. Orange is one such fruit that plays a significant role when it comes to skin whitening. Orange is a rich source of vitamin C which plays a vital part in skin whitening. The fruit also contains a fair amount of vitamin A that increases blood flow to the skin surface and make skin look fair, bright and more even toned. Vitamin E in orange protects our skin from UV damage while the citric acid acts as a natural bleach. Orange peel has excellent cleansing properties that improves skin texture and clarity. So lets check out How to Use Orange for Skin Whitening below.
How to Use Orange for Skin Whitening
Orange Face Wash for Fair Skin
- Make an orange skin cleanser by mixing 2 tbsp fresh orange juice, 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and 1 tbsp of honey. With a cotton pad, apply it all over the face and let it sit for two minutes. Wash it off with plain water. It is a great face cleanser if you have oily and acne prone skin. If you have dry, sensitive or combination skin, replace apple cider vinegar with rose water. This face wash takes out every trace of dirt from the face and leaves you with clearer, fairer skin. It also removes sun tan and helps skin to get back its natural lustre.
- This is an excellent face wash for removing stubborn tan. Mix a pinch of turmeric with 1 tbsp of natural honey and 1 tbsp of orange peel powder. Mix together to make a smooth paste and apply it on the face and neck. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with a mild face cleanser. Regular use will give satisfactory result. But do not use this if you have acne prone skin.
Orange Face Scrub for Skin Lightening
- Mix 2 tbsp of orange juice, 2 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of sugar. Mix thoroughly and exfoliate your face with the resultant mix. Gently rub the skin till sugar granules dissolve completely. Wash off with cold water. This is a fairness scrub for our skin. Orange, being a rich source of AHA, significantly lighten our skin tone.
- Combine 2 tbsp of fresh orange juice with a tbsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of honey. If you have dry skin, replace baking soda with sugar. Gently rub the mixture on face and neck for couple of minutes and then wash off. This orange face scrub works as a skin whitening scrub. Also it unclogs pores and removes dead skin layers to reveal soft, clean and younger looking skin.
- Combine 1 tbsp of each orange peel powder, walnut powder and sandalwood powder. Add few drops of lemon juice and some rose water to make it a smooth paste. Apply it on the face and neck and let it sit there for 5 minutes. While washing off, gently rub the skin in circular motion. This is an excellent skin brightening scrub that gives instant glowing skin.
Orange Face Pack for Fair Skin
- Take 2 tbsp of orange peel powder and add few drops of lemon juice to it. Add in some fullers earth and sandalwood powder there and mix everything well to make a smooth paste. If it becomes too tight, add some rose water. Apply on the face and wait for 30 minutes before washing off. This face pack is very effective in removing tan and brighten up the skin tone.
- Put 4 slices of orange in a grinder and make a pulp. To this add a pinch of saffron and turmeric. Mix well. Apply this pack on the face and leave it on for 20-30 minutes. Wash off with plain water. It is a great homemade fairness pack to get rid of skin darkening and unveil a brighter and fairer skin tone.
- Combine 2 tsp of orange peel powder with 1 tsp of yogurt and 1 tsp of honey. Apply a thick layer of this face pack and wait for 15 minutes. Wash off with water and follow up with a moisturizer to avoid dry skin. This face pack effectively removes dead skin cells, brighten and whiten the skin as well as gets rid of dark spots.
So this was all about How to Use Orange for Skin Whitening. I hope you found the post helpful 🙂