How to Use Menstrual Cup/Everteen Menstrual Cup Review – Being a woman is not easy. You have to manage your home, kids, office and at the same time take care of your body. And menstruation is an important part of a woman’s life. Normally we use sanitary pads and tampons during those days. But recently menstrual cup has become quite popular. When it comes to female hygiene, it is very important to use the right products, and disposal of them is equally important. Proper disposal of sanitary products, like pads, panty liners, tampons is very important for our environment. Researches have found that since these products are made of non degradable materials, they take years to decay. On the other hand, menstrual cups are most eco friendly. They are made of medical grade rubber or silicone.
Everteen Menstrual Cup Review
We normally have to buy menstrual products every month, and none of them are cheap. But menstrual cup is re-usable, you can use it for years. What is menstrual cup? Well, it is a funnel shaped female hygiene product that you have to insert in your private part to collect the period fluid. It may sound scary at first, but actually it is not that tough and once you start using these cups, you probably won’t go back to regular sanitary pads or tampons. You can actually #FixYourPeriods with these menstrual cups. I have been using them since years and after hearing my experience, many of my friends and family members have tried them, and they are really happy. I like using Everteen Menstrual Cup and here in this article, I will talk in detail about the same.
Price of Everteen Menstrual Cup :
Rs.415/- for 1 pc [Large]
Rs.380/- for 1 pc [Small]
Direction for use :
- First wash your hand.
- Wash the cup with Everteen Intimate wash
- Relax and sit in squat position
- Press the sides of the cup together so that it creates a C or U shape
- Hold it in 45 degree angle and try to insert it into your private part
- Once the cup goes inside, it will ‘pop open’
- You can check if the cup has fully opened using your finger
- Twist or rotate the cup if it needs to (you must feel comfortable)
- While removing, again wash your hand
- Then, sit in squat position and gently pull down the stem of the cup until you can hold the base
- Once it comes out, remove the fluid and wash it with Everteen intimate wash
- Re-insert it.
Made of medical grade silicone
Color : Pink
What it claims?
Everteen Menstrual Cup provides you up to 12 hours leak-proof protection during periods. Made of medical-grade silicone, it is soft, easy and 100% safe to use. It gives you freedom to perform all your activity Yoga, Dance, Swim and more.
- Reusable for as long as 10 years
- Leak free protection for up to 12 hours
- No menstrual odor, dryness, discomfort, itching or rashes
- Lesser need to remove and reinsert compared to changing sanitary pads
- Lesser cramps due to the suction created by the seal of the Cup
- No risk of flooding or period disasters due to sneezing
- Freedom to pursue sports and other outdoor activities such as swimming, dancing, gym, yoga and more
Everteen Menstrual Cup Packaging
It is a funnel shaped small cup which is pink in color. Since the material used here is medical grade silicone, hence the cup is very soft. It comes inside a square box, and the box also contains a beautiful satin pouch to store the cup. Also, there is a leaflet inside that describes the entire process of using the cup, along with some additional details.
My Experience with Everteen Menstrual Cup
I have used a number of #Everteen female hygiene products and they worked well for me. So, when I thought of trying #menstrualcup for the very first time, I didn’t hesitate to pick one from the same brand. Wet & Dry Personal Care is the parent company of Everteen. Established in 2013, #wet&dry is a healthcare and wellness company, known for creating innovative health and hygiene products.
I really like using the Everteen menstrual cup. It is soft and super easy to use. You won’t feel ant discomfort inside your body. The cup won’t cause any pain either. You just need to practice the method of using it, and once you get used to it, I bet you will not go back to other menstrual products ever.
The cup of Everteen is safe for our health as well as environment. You can use this cup for as long as 10 years, which means it is cost effective. And, you don’t have to worry about its disposal as well.
A huge benefit of using Everteen menstrual cup is that it doesn’t limit your activities during those days of the month. I am a mother, beauty blogger, and I have to manage my office as well. You can understand, that it is not possible to sit back at home during those days. Everteen menstrual cup has given me the freedom to continue with my daily activities.
In fact, you can engage yourself in your favorite outdoor sports and activities without any tension while using this cup. It gives you leak free protection for upto 12 hours. And, also saves you from menstrual odor, or dryness and itchiness on your private area.
Overall, I highly recommend Menstrual cup to all you ladies. It is environment friendly, cost effective and easy to use. What else would you want? So, try Everteen Menstrual Cup right now and #FixYourPeriods.
Pros of Everteen Menstrual Cup
- Easy to use
- Made of medical grade silicone
- Safe for health and environment
- Packaging is good
- Soft material
- Doesn’t cause any pain or discomfort
- One cup can be used for several years
- Cost effective
- Provides leak free protection for up to 12 hours
- Available in small and large size
Cons of Everteen Menstrual Cup
- None for me
For Large size, cup use the following links –
For Small size, cup use the following links –
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 5/5