Oh my god..not again!!! Yeah my friends I am really worried about my blackheads, I always use many creams and scrubs but I don’t get rid of from this. Yet last week my cousin told me about hydrogen peroxide for removing blackheads so I tried this remedy and believe me my friends, I got better result than those scrubs. So today is my post about How to Use Hydrogen Peroxide to Remove Blackheads. It is great and effective remedy for blackheads.
Here I tell you about some remedies with hydrogen peroxide and home ingredients :
- Take some drops of hydrogen peroxide. Pour the cotton ball in it. Apply it on your blackheads. Always be aware when you are working with hydrogen peroxide. Don’t touch the cotton on your eyebrows or hairlines; otherwise it will bleach your eyebrow.
- You can use hydrogen peroxide with tea tree oil. Use it only on your blackheads. Be aware when you work with this chemical.
- There is a one remedy which works better for blackheads. Try the oat meal scrub. Take 1/3 cup oat meal, ¼ cup sugar and ¼ cup honey. Mix it well and apply it on your blackheads for 5 minutes. Massage on a effective parts then wash it with warm water.
- Take baking soda and water make a thick paste of it. Add some drops of hydrogen peroxide in it. Then use it like a mask on your blackheads. When it becomes dry, wash it with warm water. Use it once a week.
Read : Beauty Benefits of Baking Soda
- Take a steam with some drops of hydrogen peroxide. It will work well. It is working perfectly on your blackheads. Use it in twice a week.
- Take 1 tsp sugar in olive oil. Mix it well then apply it with toothbrush. Massage with it gently for 10-15 minutes. Then wash it with cool water.
Also read ⇓
How to Use Peppermint Oil to Treat Acne
How Rose Water Can Help Treat Acne
- Mash one tomato and add 1-3 drops of hydrogen peroxide, mix it well. Then apply it on blackheads. Then wash it with warm water. Use it in twice a month.
These tips are perfect for blackheads. If you want to remove blackheads you will have to try these tips as per the rules. I wish that these all remedy work good and you will get your healthy skin.
Very informative dear. Hydrogen peroxide is indeed a gem if you know how to use it well. Have used it for skin lightening and as mouth wash with great results.
Never knew this! good one.
LOved this post.I will definitely try this method ?