Heya ladies? How is life? All geared up for the Diwali preparations? Well, today we will be discussing about one very common kitchen ingredient that is,Ginger, and how it is not only beneficial in helping you maintain your health but for enhancing the growth and beauty of your hair too! So today my post is on How to Use Ginger for Hair Growth.
You must be knowing that Ginger is used as a flavoring agent in Indian foods to avoid gastric problems and it is used in tea to avoid sore throats and congestion of airways. In the following article, we shall be telling you why and How to Use Ginger for Hair Growth.
How to Use Ginger for Hair Growth
- Ginger is a type of root since it grows underground and is rich in many minerals like elemental magnesium, phosphorous, potassium and many beneficial vitamins that helps in boosting the strength of your hair from the roots and imparting the strands a healthier and shinier appearance. Therefore, you can apply ginger juice to your scalp in order to stimulate hair growth as well as regrowth in case you are suffering from hair fall and alopecia. To squeeze out the ginger juice, use a blender. Grate some fresh ginger along with a couple of teaspoons of water to form a fine paste. Next, use can use a cheesecloth to squeeze out as much juice use can from this paste. This juice can be applied to scalp with the help of a cotton ball.
- Those who suffer from dandruff can mix warmed up olive oil and jojoba oil mixed with ginger juice and use it to massage their scalp in order to get rid of the embarrassing problem of dandruff. You need to apply this and leave it overnight.
- Ginger contains certain substances that help in regulating the circulation in your scalp region. When the blood flow to your scalp increases, the nutrient supply also improves leading to a boost in proliferation and growth of new hair follicles.
- Ginger happens to be a rich reservoir of certain varieties of fatty acids that help in improving the texture and thickness of your hair strands and help in reducing the problems associated with thinning out of the hair strands and marked which reduction in hair loss.
Ginger Hair Pack
- Peel the skin of ginger and make a puree by mixing finely grated ginger with sesame oil, some lemon juice and diluted honey. Apply on scalp with help of cotton ball or hair pack brush. Please note that honey and lemon juice can potentially lighten the color of your hair so, do not keep this pack on your hair for more than 10 minutes.
- You can also increase the intake of ginger in food to help the remedies to work inside out.
That’s all for now, thanks for reading 🙂 Hope to catch you all soon with a new post 🙂