Hey ladies!!! How is all going? Today I am back with a new skin care topic which is How to Remove Under Eye Dark Circles. This is one of the worst skin problems for any girl. Under-eye dark circles make you look aged. Under-eye dark circles are the result of stress, tension, lack of sleep and lack of iron. Under-eye dark circles are very stubborn skin problem and it don’t go easily. You use so much concealer and primer to conceal your under-eye dark circles but if you take some care of it by using some home remedies, it will go forever. So let see How to Remove Under Eye Dark Circles using home remedies.
Treatment to Remove Under Eye Dark Circles
Take some pills of vitamin and iron daily. Don’t take stress; go for yoga and morning walk. Give some rest to your eyes from electronic gadgets. Always read books in proper manner and at least 6 hours sleep is mandatory.
How to Remove Under Eye Dark Circles – Home Remedies
- Take 1 cucumber and 1 potato, and then grate them. Take the juice of them and dip the cotton ball in the juice and apply it on your under-eye dark circles. Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash your eyes.
- Take ½ cup of grated cucumber’s juice in a bowl, add 2-3 tsp of lemon juice and refrigerate it. Apply it daily on your under-eye dark circles for 15 minutes.
- Take 1 spoon of fresh cream, pinch of turmeric, 1 grated almond, ½ tsp curd, ½ tsp rose water and ½ tsp honey. Mix them well and then apply it on your under-eye dark circles. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your eyes.
- Take some tea bags and apply it on your under-eye dark circles. Leave it for 15 minutes then wash your eyes with water.
Benefits of these remedies for Under-Eye Dark Circles
- Remove your Under-Eye Dark Circles quickly.
- Treat your Under-Eye Dark Circles.
- Nourish your under eye’s skin.
- Rework on your damaged skin.
I hope you all like this post and you all will try these quick remedies for under eye dark circles.