Long, thick, gorgeous hair is every girl’s dream. Not only us girls, but even men want thick hair. Thick hair is a sign of our internal good health. Once hair start getting thinner, that means something is not right there. But hair loss is a very common problem these days. Thinning hair can be a cause of ageing. But in some cases hereditary factors, hormonal imbalances, malnutrition can also play major role behind hair loss. Whatever the reason be, thinning of hair is a matter of concern of course. And nobody should ignore it. So let’s check out how to make hair thick.
Check – Zenith Nutrition HairFab Dietary Supplement
Hair is our biggest asset. Long, thick hair enhances our physical beauty. So balding or thinning hair is obviously scary for us. And we should take steps to rectify the issue as soon as we notice it. Some of the most common factor responsible for hair loss is excessive stress, unhealthy food habit, few wrong habits regarding our hair, hormonal imbalance, aging etc. Some people are born with thick hair. Others have thin hair which is because of heredity. All of us have to suffer from hair loss at some point of time. There are few home remedies that can make our hair thick. The most important thing is to save your hair from chemicals. Some natural remedies are there which not only prevents hair loss, but promotes hair growth too and make hair thick. So read on to know how to make hair thick.
Eggs to Make Hair Thick
Protein is very important for thicker and stronger hair. Egg is a great ingredient for protein treatment for hair.
- Depending on the length of your hair, take one or two eggs and beat thoroughly. Apply on wet hair and leave for 30 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and shampoo. Use once or twice a week.
- Mix one egg yolk with 2 tbsp of any hair oil and some water. Massage your hair thoroughly with this before washing your hair with shampoo.
Also read : Egg Hair Pack for Damaged Hair
Avocado to Make Hair Thick
Avocado is another great ingredient to get thicker hair. Avocado also moisturizes hair and adds body to it. Avocado is a rich source of Vitamin E that makes hair strong and healthy.
- Mix one mashed avocado with one mashed banana and 1 tbsp olive oil. Massage your scalp gently with this and wait for 30 minutes. Rinse out with shampoo. Use once a week.
- Mix 2 tbsp of wheatgerm oil with half of a mashed avocado. Apply it on freshly shampooed hair.Let it sit for 20 minutes and rinse it out with water. Then again shampoo your hair. It is a hydrating as well as volumnizing hair mask. Use once a week.
Fenugreek Seed to Make Hair Thick
Methi or fenugreek seed prevents hair loss and promotes hair growth.
- Soak 2-3 tbsp of methi in water overnight. Make a paste out of it and mix some coconut milk with it. Apply this hair and scalp and wait for 30 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo. This prevents dry scalp and makes hair thicker.
- Soak some fenugreek seed in water overnight and use that water as a hair rinse the next day. It is a great remedy to stop hair loss.
Also read : Beauty Benefits Of Methi
Indian Gooseberry or Amla to Make Hair Thick
Amla is rich in anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and exfoliating properties. It keeps scalp healthy and promotes hair growth.
- Put 1 tbsp amla powder on 2 tbsp coconut oil and boil it. Now strain the oil and massage your scalp thoroughly with this. Leave it on overnight and shampoo your hair the next day.
- Make a paste using ½ cup of amla powder and some water. Apply the paste on hair and let it sit for 20-30 minutes. Wash off with plain water. Avoid shampooing your hair for few hours. Do these once a week for best result.
Also read : Top 5 Hair Oils for Hair Growth
Orange Juice to Make Hair Thick
Orange juice contains citric acid which helps to improve the thickness of hair. Orange juice also helps to reduce dandruff, thus keeping the scalp healthy and promoting hair growth.
- Take the orange peel and put it in a blender to make a pulp out of it. Apply this pulp on hair once a week. Wash off after 15-20 minutes. This helps in hair growth.
- Mix equal quantity of orange juice and apple puree. Apply on hair and scalp and wash off after 20 minutes. You will soon find your hair getting thicker and longer.
- Mix equal portion of orange juice and olive oil and warm it slightly. Now apply this on hair and wash off after 30 minutes.
Also read : Home Remedies for Dandruff
Simple Tips to Make Hair Thick
- Eat a well balanced healthy diet that includes lots of fresh veggies, fruits and healthy protein.
- Always protect your hair from scorching sun and dirt and other environmental factors that can potentially damage hair.
- Don’t shampoo your hair more than thrice a week. Frequent shampooing can strip our hair of all moisture and cause hair breakage. Use sulphate free herbal shampoos.
- Don’t rub your wet hair vigorously with towel because that will make our hair cuticles to open up. As a result our hair will become frizzy and much more prone to breakage.
- Avoid combing your hair when it’s wet.
- Don’t use hair styling products and hair styling tools too much.
- Excess stress is another cause of hair fall. So manage your stress level.
Also read :
These home remedies will help to increase the volume of our hair naturally. They are easily available and very much inexpensive. Most importantly these home remedies are totally chemical free. Hope you liked my post today. See you all with a new post soon.