Hey girls!!! Ice is the most beautiful creation of earth. When water goes at lowest temperature it becomes like crystal.. the most beautiful crystal. Ice is the natural remedy for many diseases and skin problem. Acne is the result of skin inflammation. Breakouts become worst acne of your skin. It becomes more worst when your skin is exposed to the heat of sun. So it is necessary to provide your skin some coolness. When you cool down your skin’s temperature, your will get rid of acne. Take a look below to know How to Get Rid of Acne with Help of Ice.
How to Use Ice to Get Rid of Acne
- Take some cubes of ice and apply it on your damaged skin. Massage gently on your breakouts.
- You can apply some crushed ice on your face as a mask. Leave it for 3-4 minutes. Then wash your face.
- You can add some rose petals in crushed ice cubes then apply it as a mask on your face. It does not work so fast but result is pleasing.
Is Vitamin E Oil Effective for Pimple and Acne
How to Use Peppermint Oil to Treat Acne
How To Use Coconut Oil To Treat Acne
How Rose Water Can Help Treat Acne
Benefits of Ice Cubes
- It decreases the heat of your skin. so your skin can cool down.
- It nourishes your skin.
- It controls the oil of your skin.
- It takes care of your breakouts.
- It removes your wrinkles.
- It treats your sun burn also.
Results of applying Ice Cubes on Acne
It removes your acne with period of time. Ice decreases the heat of your skin and provides a nice cooling sensation to your skin. It works effectively on your breakouts and reduces the inflammation. Ice nourishes skin and treats sunburn.
So I hope you like this easy-peasy remedy for acne. It not only removes acne but also works on sun tan, pimples, heat burn etc. Go ahead and try this remedy to make your skin beautiful like crystal.
I used to do this frequently. Not sure why I stopped. But it helped a lot, reducing acne and its inflammation.