Hello Everyone! Today I will be talking about my new post i.e Hair Fall. Nowadays Hair Fall is a common problem for both Man/Women. Every girl suffered Hair Fall problem. Each and Every girl like beautiful,long and healthy hairs but there is a big problem they have i.e lots of Hair Fall. All of us experience hair fall at some point in our lives because of poor diet, health, immune system, stress or environmental surroundings. Most of us can not differentiate between routine hair fall and clinical hair loss; this is because less of us know that every one sheds some hairs each day as a part of normal hair cycle, usually up to 100 per day. If a person losses excessive hairs per day leading to some sort of baldness, it is called hair loss. The most common causes being hereditary, some debilitating illness, side effects of certain medications, problems in the scalp and hair shafts, as well as from psychological imbalances. All of us have been trying different solutions to halt the process and to recover the loss. Beautifulhamesha is trying to prevent hair loss and promote their growth by some most popular home remedies that have been used by most of us.
Now come to solution what you are looking for:
You have been searching thousand of websites to find solution to prevent hair loss. but most of time you got sad because the technique and solution given are not easy to follow. that’s why we have divided the solution in two parts. In first part we will put easier way to prevent hair loss that the laziest person can follow and in second part we will put some effective technique but require discipline.
Some easy and common techniques to prevent hair loss:
1. Do not brush the hair when it is wet. let them dry.
2. To stop hair fall, massage your scalp with fingers gently. It will also aid in increasing blood circulation and lend glow to your hair.
3. Drink 2 to 3 liter of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products to stop hair fall.
4. Do not use too many hair products such as sprays or gels. Some chemicals may be harmful and can cause graying due to overuse or prolonged use.
5. Avoid heavy intake of coffees, colas and teas.
Also Read :
2 . Diet and Food
Effective way to reduce hair fall and live happy life:
• Comb gently.
• Use a special shampoo which lessens hair loss by 70%.
• Avoid chemical hair treatments and excessive blow drying.
• Allow your hair to dry out naturally and handle it with special care.
• Make sure to get enough of sleep and stick to a balanced and healthy diet.
• Massage your scalp regularly. It results in activating the sebaceous glands, thereby resulting in an effective circulation of blood in the affected area, making the hair grow healthy.
• Apply coconut milk all over the scalp and massaging gently into the hair. This will nourish the hair and help hair growth. To obtain the coconut milk, grinding the coconut malai (cream) and squeezing the residue.
• You can also apply of the juice of green coriander leaves on the head which is considered beneficial for hair growth.
• Massaging your hair with Amla oil also helps.
• About 50 to 100 milligrams a day of vitamin B6 also helps decrease hair fall.
• To stop hair fall, massage your scalp with fingers gently. It will also aid in increasing blood circulation and lend glow to your hair.
• To help your hair grow faster, rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea.
• Try drinking a blend of bananas with honey, yoghurt & low-fat milk.
• Most importantly lead a stress free life.
• Do not use too many hair products such as sprays or gels. Some chemicals may be harmful and can cause graying due to overuse or prolonged use.
• Drink 2 to 3 liter of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products to stop hair fall.
• Avoid heavy intake of coffees, colas and teas.
• One of the best home remedies for treating hair loss is to massage your scalp with fingers gently. It will also aid in increasing blood circulation and lend glow to your hair.
• Amla oil serves as an excellent tonic for hair conditioning. To prepare amla oil, put some dry pieces of amla in coconut oil and bring to a boil. Apply this oil on the scalp and see the wonderful results.
• For nourishing your hair, apply coconut milk all over your scalp and massage it into the hair root.