Homemade Rose Pack for Karva Chauth
Hi friends Today I will share Homemade Rose Pack for Karva Chauth. Karva chauth is Hindu women’s annual one -day festival. In North India it mainly celebrated. To look good on Karva Chauth’s day Married womens and girls start preparing before one week. So all women and girls if your confused to start preparation then start with me and here is first step for glowing looking skin. Just applying rosewater to get glow on your face is not enough look for more 🙂
There are many women who try hard to get rosy glow on their face. I thought of discussing the uses of rose petals on your face to get rosy glowing skin on this Karva chauth. We knows Rose and rosewater has many skin benefits. It is anti-inflammatory, reduces wrinkles, sun damage and keeps your skin moisturized, soft and supple
Ingredients for Homemade Rose Pack
- Rose petals form one rose
- 2 spoon Curd
- 1 spoon honey
- 1 cup plain water
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 Bowl for mixing
Steps for Homemade Rose Pack
- Soaked rose petals: Soak rose petals in water for about an hour.
- Take out and crush it into a paste.
- Mix with yogurt.
- Add lemon juice and honey.
- Apply this pack on your face and neck.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- This face pack is great for both oily and dry skin.
You will be delighted by this rose petals face mask.
How Rose Pack works
Rose- Roses have rejuvenating and refreshing effects but also healing properties. It is also antibacterial, aromatherapy, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory.
- Anti-Inflammatory: Crushed rose helps soothing irritated skin
- Regeneration of skin: The anti oxidants in the rose help strengthen the skin cells aiding in regeneration.
- Moisturiser: The sugar from the rose petals and the natural oils in them help trap moisture thus leaving the dry skin more soft and supple.
- Reduces sun damage and wrinkles: Sun ray’s directly cause the degeneration of skin fibers like Elastic which are response for the flexibility of the skin causing it to sag and eventually wrinkle.
Lemon- The fruit acids are good for skin and are very productive in enhancing your beauty.
Curd – It supplies the nerves and the skin with healthy ingredients and counteracts the ill-effects of exposure to the scorching sun.
Honey – It is a natural moisturizer, as well as an anti-irritant making it suitable for sensitive skin types.
so friends start your karva chauth preparation with this rose face pack 🙂