Women have to manage multiple roles in their lives as protective mothers, supportive wives, obedient daughter in laws and caring daughters. It is very much a part of feminine nature to get so absorbed in fulfilling all the responsibilities that they forget to take care of their own health. So, there should be a cheat sheet for women to consciously but tactfully take care of their health. Today I will be sharing some easy to follow Health Tips for Women.
We understand that you cannot ignore your duties so, we are here with some quick and easy health tips that help you sneak in health in smart ways while you are busy juggling between the roles of a perfect home maker and smart professional. Read on Health Tips for Women below for more!
Health Tips for Women – Give your Day a Herbal Start
- When you get up, the first thing you should chew on is three to four Tulsi leaves. This takes a matter of seconds and the health benefits of this small act are immense.
- Tulsi has strong antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and gives your body a natural defense mechanism against infections.
- It is cardio protective in nature as it helps in regulating your blood pressure while also lowering your blood pressure.
- Chewing on Tulsi leaves also helps in lowering blood sugar levels in diabetics as it helps the beta cells of pancreas to function properly and release insulin.
- Tulsi is rich in antioxidants like: eugenol, methyl eugenol and caryophyllene, which help your body fight free radicals thus render anti cancer potential in your body boosted and bestows you with a healthy looking skin.
Health Tips for Women – Switch One Cup of Regular Tea with Green tea
I totally understand that tea addiction is something that cannot get over in one day. We suggest that you start by switching just one cup of regular tea with Green tea. When you develop a taste for it, you can slowly replace two cups and subsequently all the three cups. To make your Green tea taste better, you can add some honey and squeeze half a lemon into it.
Read ⇒ Beauty Secrets of Green Tea
Health Tips for Women – Have a Liquid Breakfast
You must all be knowing that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and skipping it means just letting your metabolism go haywire for the rest of the day. On the other hand, it is just not possible for women, especially working women to have a full fledged meal for a breakfast. The least you can do is to make yourself a smoothie. An easy recipe is as follows:
- In one glass of single toned milk, add 5 Almonds, 1 tablespoon of protein powder and half a banana. Blend it all and here is your healthy drink rich in potassium, calcium, proteins and natural sugars. Try to avoid added sugar. If all the ingredients are arranged on your shelf, this smoothie barely takes a minute to blend and you can carry it in a tumbler to have on the way.
Health Tips for Women – Do not add Table Salt to your Fruit and Vegetable Salads
Avoiding additional salt can help bring your blood pressure under control and avoid fluid retention. Also, it helps you attain weight loss more easily.
Health Tips for Women – Walk While you Talk
All of us love chit chatting over the phone.. why not convert it into an exercise and chat while walking briskly.
Here are few easy and quick Health Tips for Women. Hope you find it helpful 🙂 Don;t forget to share your feedback below!