Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer Review – I recently came to know about the Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer from youtube. However, long ago, the brand was introduced to me by our fellow writer Juthika. You can read her Gravitale Kookkal Grape Scrub Review here. Gravitale is a brand that uses ‘vinotherapy’ for their products. Vinotherapy refers to the use of leftover grapes from wine making for skin care. It is quite popular in France. Gravitale is the first Indian skin care brand to introduce Vinotherapy in India. Gravitale grows their own grapes at the Nilgiris or the Blue Mountain region and they use certain agricultural techniques that ensure their grapes have 5.4 times higher phenolic antioxidant content than in other grapes. Apart from this Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer, the brand have another scrub in the market at present and lot of other products in the pipeline.
Check – Homemade Sugar Scrubs for Healthy Skin in Summer
Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer Review
Grapes are excellent for skin care. They contain a remarkably high antioxidant property that delivers nourishing, moisturizing, deep cleansing, anti-aging, and several other benefits to the skin. The seeds of grapes also work wonders for our skin by boosting the elasticity of the skin. The AHA present in grapes helps to combat acne as well. Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer is a sulphate free and paraben free formula. As the name suggests, Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer is rich in antioxidants and claims to brighten the skin. Also maintains skin firmness and elasticity by combating the free radicals and protecting from environmental pollutants. Apart from the grapes, this moisturizer also contains jojoba oil, vegetable oil, glycerin, Vitamin E etc to nourish the skin. Check out my Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer Review to find out how good it is.
Check – 18 Surprising Jojoba Oil Benefits for Skin and Hair
Price of Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer
Rs.799/- for 50 gm
Direction for use : Apply Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer to the face and neck after cleansing skin. Use daily with Gravitale Rejuvenating Face Cleanser.
Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer Ingredients
- Key Ingredients : Grape juice: Grape juice extracted directly and exclusively from Gravitale grapes are highly concentrated in polyphenolic antioxidants, which neutralize free radicals in the skin and help fight the causes of skin aging
- Alpha hydroxy acids in the grape juice also reduce the appearance of dark spots and help improve overall skin complexion
- Jojoba oil: Rich in fatty acids and other lipids, jojoba oil helps restore the skins natural elasticity and replenishes lost lipids from the skin
- (Lipids in the skin help retain moisture, keep out unwanted bacteria and dirt, and help preserve that natural glowing complexion)!
- Co-enzyme Q10: Also known as CoQ10, this antioxidant protects the skin from UV damage, thereby also helping prevent sun-related signs of aging
- 100% free of: sulfates, parabens, soap, petroleum derivatives, artificial fragrances, and animal origin ingredients
Shelf life : 36 months
Color : White
Smell : Mild
What Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer claims
- Key Benefits : hydrates, brightens, softens, smoothens, protects, and reduces dark spots in the skin.
- Strategically formulated to suit all skin types, this moisturizer instantly hydrates and softens the skin, keeping the skin moisturized for an extended period of time.
- Uneven skin tone and dull skin can occur as a result of pores getting clogged by dirt, pollutants, and also dust from the environment.
- The Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer acts as a protective barrier on the skin against pollution as well as microbial attacks, without interfering with the skin’s normal respiratory functioning.
- With consistent use, Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer evens out the skin tone as well as texture.
- Alpha hydroxy acids in formula reduce the appearance of dark spots and skin pigmentation that occur due to sun exposure and UV-related damage.
- Free radicals are molecules that, when accumulated in the skin over time, contribute to premature aging and skin damage.
- Antioxidants neutralize free radicals (termed “free radical scavenging” in skincare), thereby fighting skin aging not only by reducing its visible signs, but actually targeting root causes of aging.
- Through in vitro efficacy testing, our Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer, by delivering a powerful dose of naturally occurring antioxidants, has proven to boost free radical scavenging in the skin by 34%.
- This overall means a 34% improvement in fighting one of the biggest triggers of skin aging at the cellular level.
Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer Packaging
Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer comes in an opaque white squeeze tube. It has screw open cap, under which there is a tiny hole through which the product comes out. The opening is really neat and prevents product wastage completely. The back of the tube has got the product details printed on it. Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer is lightweight and very much travel friendly.
Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer Appearance
The Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer is off-white in color and it has thick serum like consistency. However, it is not as liquidy as serum, but kind of in between a cream and a serum. The fragrance it bears is quite unique. It definitely do not smell like grapes and sadly, I can’t even figure out how it actually smells! But yes, it is a pleasant aroma and mild, which dies down soon after application.
My experience with Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer
I have been using this Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer since past one month. It requires little more than a pea sized amount to cover the face and neck. The serum like texture made it easy to use. The moisturizer gets absorbed into the skin with little massage and gives a soft, matte look to the skin. There is no stickiness, nor any dryness. Skin feels non sticky, non greasy as well as very supple.
Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer feels very lightweight on the skin. It provides nourishment and also moisturization to keep the skin soft and supple. One can use this Gravitale Moisturizer under the makeup as well. After regular usage for a month (twice a day), I can now see that my face looks brighter and the marks and pigmentation also has lightened up to a great extent. My skin looks clearer and more radiant now. I have super sensitive, acne prone skin, but this Gravitale Moisturizer didn’t give me any breakouts. Rather, it helped to clear up my skin, thanks to its antioxidant as well as AHA content. Being lightweight, this moisturizer is great for all skin types. But if you have dry skin, you might feel the need to apply a heavier cream/moisturizer on top of Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer in winter.
Overall, Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer is a great moisturizer for all skin types. Enriched with the grapes from the Nilgiris, this lightweight moisturizer keeps the skin soft and supple. It brightens up complexion and helps to lighten marks as well as pigmentation with regular use. It also helps to combat acne. Highly recommended!
Pros of Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer
- Good packaging
- Lightweight moisturizer
- Mild fragrance
- Enriched with grapes, jojoba oil as well as CQ10 etc
- Vinotherapy formulation
- Paraben free as well as Sulphate free
- Keep the skin soft and supple
- No oily residue left behind
- Good for all skin types
- Brightens up complexion
- Lightens pigmentation and marks
- Combats acne
Cons of Gravitale Antioxidant-Rich Moisturizer
- Price is on the higher side
- Availability is not easy
Availability : Online only on purplle.com
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 5/5