Happy Friendship Day everyone 🙂 Friendship day is a very special day for most of us. We celebrate friendship each and every day by caring for each other, but friendship day gives us a special reason to celebrate an entire day with our friends. Friendship day is celebrated on the first Sunday of August every year. We love to celebrate the day with our true and close friends and make the most out of this special occasion. And obviously we want to look ‘glam’ on this day, after a looking beautiful simply adds up to our joy. So let’s Get Ready for Friendship Day.
Friendship day is most popular among young generation, specially the college goers. The first year classes have just begun and you surely don’t want to miss a hangout on with the group of gal pals that you have just made. And you can also invite the cute guys to join you! After all, the more, the merrier 😉 So if you are celebrating your first Friendship Day at college, you surely want to have a rocking look to double up the fun of this special day. Take a look at this post which surely will help you to Get Ready for Friendship Day.
Friendship Day Makeup
Cool & Casual Look
- Wear a denim and pair it up with a casual tee. Its monsoon, so choose a bold color.
- Apply BB cream on your face, preferably with SPF. Color your lips with a gloss or tinted lipbalm.
- Straighten your hair and let them fall on one shoulder.
- Accessorize with a wrist watch, big handbag and ear studs.
- Choose flats to match with your casual look and outfit.
- An Anarkali suit is going to be perfect for this look. Choose a light colored suit for day and go for bold color at night.
- Apply BB or CC cream on the face. For eye makeup, choose kohl and go with a bright lip gloss for your lips.
- Wear jhumkas and bangles to complement your ethnic look.
- Wear jutis or your favorite stilettos to complete the look.
Classy & Chic look
- Wear a knee length floral skirt and pair it up with a feminine top. Alternatively, you can choose to wear a floral maxi dress too.
- Go for nude lips and smoky eyes.
- An updo hair style would go well with this look. Or just leave your tresses open.
- Wear a big ring on your finger and a big chain around your neck. Ditch the earrings.
- A pair of wedge heel would complete this lovely look.
For more outfit and makeup ideas, check out Outfit For Friendship Day
Friendship Day Nail Art
These days nail art has become a ‘must’ for all occasion and Friendship Day is no exception too. Nail art will not only make your nails look fabulous, but also will add a dash of glamor to your entire look. So style your nails with innovative nail art design. Get some inspiration here.
So girls, if you are yet to plan your Friendship Day look and outfit, here’s your quick fix. Hope you liked the post 🙂 And once again a very HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY 🙂