As we start to age, our facial skin starts to sag. Facial skin become thinner and thinner and facial wrinkles become obvious. Though facial wrinkles is natural as we age, but our desire to look young and beautiful forever has resulted in developing many treatments to fight wrinkles. Also beauty companies have been working hard to invent ways to get rid of wrinkles, especially for women. Lots of face creams, sunscreen, surgical and non-surgical techniques are there to get rid of wrinkles on face and neck. However there are few effective natural ways to fight wrinkles. Facial exercise is one of them. Take a look at Facial Exercises to Remove Wrinkles.
It is possible to get rid of wrinkles by exercising the 57 muscles of face and neck. Like every other muscle in our body, these muscles can also get stressed. We do cardiovascular and lots of other exercises to stay fit. Similarly our face needs its facial gymnastics to get rid of wrinkles and stay youthful. Facial exercises help our face muscles to relax and thus preventing them from becoming weak and sagging. These exercises help to tone our face and therefore, help to give a wrinkle free look. So read on Facial Exercises to Remove Wrinkles to know more.
Forehead Exercises to Remove Wrinkles
- To firm up your forehead, place your index finger above your eyes. Pull the skin down with your finger, while trying to raise your eyebrows. This will help to firm the muscles above your brows through resistance. Repeat this at least 5 times, several times a day.
- Stop frowning as it is one of the main culprits behind those horrible wrinkles on your face.
Eye Exercises to Remove Wrinkles
- Close your eyes and move your eyeball in upward and downward direction for 10 times. Relax and repeat for 10 more times.
- Put your index fingers on your eyebrows. And stretch out your upper eyelids up and down alternatively for 10 times. Relax. Repeat for another 10 times. This exercise is very effective to get rid of under eye wrinkles fast.
Cheek Exercises to Remove Wrinkles
- Close your mouth and smile in a relaxed manner. Suck your cheeks in your mouth towards your teeth. Hold for 10 seconds. Relax and repeat for 10 times.
- Puff your mouth with air inside. Move it under your upper lip and hold for some times. Move it to your right cheek, hold then to your left cheek and finally under your lower lip. Blow out the air. Relax and repeat 10 times.
Lip Exercises to Remove Wrinkles
- Sit upright and purse your lips together. Lift your pursed lips towards your nose and count for 5. Relax and repeat for 10 times.
- Sit upright and bring your lips together. Give a big smile and hold on for 5 seconds. Now bring your lips together like we do when we kiss. Hold on and count for 5. Repeat the full exercise for 10 times.
Neck Exercises to Remove Wrinkles
- Sit straight. Tilt your head back. Keep your lips tightly closed, but relaxed and look at the ceiling. Place your bottom lip over your top lip and count 10. Relax and repeat this neck exercise for 10 times.
- Stand up. Keep your chest out, shoulders back, head up and eyes looking straight ahead. Place your index finger and thumb on your neck. Pull the skin down gently while lifting your chin up. Hold and stay for 10 seconds. Relax and repeat for 10 times.
Facial exercise is the best way to tone our face by strengthening our facial muscles. These exercises help to remove wrinkles and reduce sagging skin and restore the youthful look back. These facial exercises should be executed regularly to achieve desired result.