Faces Canada Silken Finish Pressed Powder Review – Hi girls, today my post is about Faces Canada Silken Finish Pressed Powder Review. Again one of my friend strongly suggested of this compact. And I am Quite impressed with this silken finish pressed powder take a look for this products review
Net Volume: Rs.499/- for 9 gm
Directions for Use – Apply it on Cleansed and moisturized skin or after blending foundation
Color of product- Ivory
Smell Of Product- Light fragrance
Shelf Life – 36 months
What Faces Canada Silken Finish Pressed Powder Claims
Faces Silken Finish Pressed Powder is oil-free powder compact. This dual finish compact can be used to finish liquid foundation or for sheer coverage and to control shine. Can be used by all skin types.
Feel About Faces Canada Silken Finish Pressed Powder
It comes in a shining metallic gray round compact packaging which is a elegant packaging. It opens after pressing the button with a click. Inside the case you find the pressed powder with a white puff and a round mirror.The packaging is very nice though the puff provided.
Pros of Faces Canada Silken Finish Pressed Powder
- Cute and attractive ,sturdy packaging.
- Clicking way to open and close keeps it safe and secure.
- It has soft and silky texture.
- It blends well.
- It’s very light weight and gives a buildable natural coverage.
- Keeps away the shining of my face and give it a matte finish look..
- It doesn’t cake at all, even on dry skin.
- It doesn’t settle in creases.
- It’s long lasting.
- It sets or the foundation in a natural way.
Cons of Faces Canada Silken Finish Pressed Powder
- Contains Paraban
- I didn’t like the puff of the Pressed powder.
Availability – Easily
Fashion and beauty Rating- 4.7/5 ♥♥ ♥♥•