Dark circles or under eye circles are everyone’s enemy. Who doesn’t want to get rid of them? We buy tons of makeup concealers, foundations, correctors and what not just to remove these under eye circles. Some of us get them due to tiredness or working too hard, stress or even just staying up late and also genes play a very important role.
So, here is an easy and very Effective Home Remedy for Under Eye Circles. I tried this one myself for quite a long time, and it helped me lighten the dark circles up to some extent.
Things you need :
- One Cucumber (grated)
- One Potato (grated)
- 2 green tea bags
- Cotton pads
- Grate cucumber and potato and press it between the palms to extract the juice and keep it aside.
- Take two bags of green tea and dip them in half cup of hot water and keep it aside for 2 minutes
- Remove green tea bags from the cup
- Take a plate and mix cucumber and potato juice with green tea and soak the cotton pads in it.
- Extract all the extra juice from the cotton pads and keep it aside on a plate.
- Do the same for 8-10 cotton pads so that it would go for a week long
- Freeze the cotton pads in freezer and you are ready to go!
Use two cotton pads every day and keep it on your eyes for 15-20 minutes and relax.
Home Remedies for Dark Circles
How To Use Almond Oil To Reduce Dark Circles
Best Eye Products for Puffy Eyes
And also if you can’t get extra time for this, then just before going to the bed keep the cotton pads on your eyes and sleep for at least 6-8 hours.
So, girls buckle up and try it out.
And Don’t forget to smile! You are Beautiful in your own way 🙂
I so needed this article.. bookmarked!!
Superlike this method…thankx for sharing ?
Yay! glad you liked it!