Hey you all! Lately I have been in love with the hairstyle videos. And in fact I keep trying them daily and love to sport it when I go out. I love it when people compliment my hairdo. Although I knew how to do fishtail braid, but I never really did it so many times. I could only do it in a very rough manner; given the fact I never practiced it! But lately, I have been going about with this fishtail braid a lot, and have my hands set on this hairstyle now, I feel good about it! So today let me share with you Easy Ways to Pull Off Fishtail Braid.
Ladies, it is a very happening hairstyle if you want to appear trendy and messy, which really is a great combo. Braids go along with almost anything and everything. Let it be for a traditional outfit, for a chic appearance, or with girly outfits.
First way to pull of Fishtail Braid
- Divide your hair in 2 sections. (A fishtail braid needs only two sections unlike other braids.)
- Start by taking a small section of one section from the outer side.
- Now take it and cross over to the second sectioned part of your hair. (overlapping)
- Make sure, you don’t lose your grip.
- Repeat the same, taking small section from the second division and overlapping it on te first section of hair.
- Keep repeating this whole process until you want to call it off at a particular length.
- Tie it with a thin black band or any color you would like.
Second way to pull of Fishtail Braid
- For those of you who have bangs, can try a side swept fishtail braid.
- Take your hair on one side, now section it off in two.
- Repeat the same steps as for a regular fishtail braid.
- To get a messy look, you can let it hang loose instead of tightening it.
- Keep going down, when you are at the end; tie it up with a clear/transparent elastic.
Third way to pull of Fishtail Braid
- To maintain the grip, you can start by tying your hair in a loose ponytail.
- Dig in a loose hole and put whole of your hair from the bottom inside the hole.
- Now, part your hair in two and start picking out a small section from a side and overlapping onto to the other side.
- Repeat the steps on both sides of sectioned hair (just like a regular fishtail braid).
- This will eventually create a fun and chic fishtail braid!
Also read ⇓
So girls, try these really easy ways of pulling off the fishtail braid, and make a style statement of your own wherever you go and with whatever you wear! 🙂