Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup – Hello girls and here is a new makeup tutorial for you all – Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup. We often have to attend various events or invitations during daytime and most of the time, we get confused about how our makeup should be. Either we end up doing too light makeup or too heavy makeup which is not appropriate for daytime. Ideally, Daytime Party Makeup should be fresh and glowing. Here I will show you an Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup. I have used minimal makeup products to create this Daytime Party look. It is important to know the fine line between what’s appropriate and what’s overkill for Daytime Party Makeup. To help you out, here goes my Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup.
Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup
- Before starting any makeup, it is important to moisturize the face, so that our base makeup sits properly. Here I have used my all time favorite face serum – Votre Face Serum. It is a water based face serum, which works great for dry skin.
- Next up is my base makeup. To start with, I have applied Maybelline Fit Me foundation in Natural Buff shade. It is an ideal foundation for Daytime Party Makeup as it helps to keep skin oil free for long time. Then, I used my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer to fine tune the base makeup and then followed up with L’Oreal Mat magique Compact powder.
- Coming to the eye makeup now. For a flawless eye makeup, the first thing you need to do is to define the eye brows nicely. While creating my Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup, I have used the brown shade from Maybelline nude eye shadow palette. It is a perfect shade for me.
- Next up is applying eye shadow. Since its a Daytime Party Makeup, so instead of matte shades, here I have chosen shimmery eye shadows to get that party look. Basically here I have opted for Heavy eye makeup and nude lip makeup. I have used two shimmery shades from Sleek Eyeshadow Pallete and blended them well. I have used my fingertips to apply the eye shadows and for blending too. Whenever I am in hurry, I use this method as it gives me perfect finish within a couple of minutes. I applied some highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes as it will give that extra glamorous look. Oh yes, don’t forget to apply some highlighter on your eyebrow area.
- With the help of Johara Felt Tip eyeliner, I lined my upper lash line. Always take your time while applying eyeliner. It has that magical power to transform our look instantly. So use the eyeliner carefully. After that I curled my eye lashes and applied 2-3 coats of mascara to make my eyes look more awake and more attractive. Don’t forget to coat your lower eye lashes with mascara. Then I smudged some kajal on my lower lash with the help of a sponge applicator.
- Now its time to apply highlighter on the cheekbones, forehead, nose bridge and cupid bow. Be generous with your highlighter as this will give a beautiful glow to the face, which is perfect for Daytime Party Makeup.
- We have almost reached the final part of our Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup. Once you are done with applying highlighter, follow it up with blush and swipe some nudish pink lipstick on the lips. That’s it! You are ready to turn heads wherever you are going 🙂
So girls, this was my Easy and Quick Daytime Party Makeup tutorial. It is easy to do and won’t take you more than 15 minutes. Can’t wait to hear what you feel about my Daytime Party Makeup 🙂