Stretch marks are not easy to deal with. They are like a monster which happens whenever our body is changing whether it is during pregnancy or weight changes or other reasons. It becomes more undesirable when the affected area is your arms and legs which are mostly visible. Laser and other expert treatments may pinch the pocket hard thus one can try their hands on home remedies to get rid of stretch marks. In this post, I will be sharing some easy DIY Packs to Get Rid of Stretch Marks.
DIY Packs to Get Rid of Stretch Marks – Antiseptic Cream
This is the simplest and my favorite method which helped me fight stretch marks during my adolescent days. The earlier one starts the better it is. Once the stretch marks start appearing do this regularly to get positive results. This is not for pregnant females as it does not involve natural products.
- Squeeze some Boroline or Boro plus whichever similar antiseptic cream you have in stock. Pour it in a heat resistant bowl and warm it for a minute or so till it turns into liquid. Using a cotton ball or bud apply the hot melted cream directly on the stretch marks. The temperature may bother you but this will heal and even treat new stretch marks completely.
- One has to massage this hot cream onto the affected area regularly to see quick results. The old stretch marks might just get lighter while new and appearing stretch marks might even vanish without a trace.
DIY Packs to Get Rid of Stretch Marks – Oil Mixture
You need :
- Half tablespoon Virgin Coconut oil
- Half tablespoon Virgin Olive oil
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil
Microwave coconut oil and olive oil in equal quantities in a pan. Turn off the flame. Add drops of lavender essential oil and massage it in circular motions on the skin. Till the mixture gets completely absorbed into the skin.
DIY Packs to Get Rid of Stretch Marks – Almond and Cream Remedy
Things you need :
- 3-4 (or more depending on the area of application )Fresh Almonds
- Raw milk
- Malai or fresh cream
- Almond oil or vitamin E oil
Soak the almonds overnight in raw milk and grind along with malai the very next morning till a cream like consistency is formed. Apply this on your stretch marks regularly to see great results. The nutrients of vitamin E and almonds will help cure the stretch marks in no time. When the pack dries up wash it with water and massage the area with pure vitamin E oil or Almond oil. One can also use vitamin E tablets as an alternative to vitamin E oil.
DIY Packs to Get Rid of Stretch Marks – Aloe Vera Remedy
Things you need
- Fresh Aloe vera Gel
- 2 Vitamin E Tablets
- Few Drops of Rose Water
Aloe vera, being a women’s best friend also helps in treating stretch marks. Extract the gel from an aloe vera leaf and blend it properly. Add half quantity of glycerine to it. Also mix two vitamin E tablets (pricked) and 3-4 drops of rose water to this mixture. Using your fingertips massage the affected area lightly with this mixture.
Some remedies may work for you while others may not but regularity is the key. So make sure you remain consistent with its usage.
What is your recipe for stretch marks do share with us in the comments. Thank you 🙂