Hello girls! Here is another post coming your way – Bon Organics Neem Oil Review. Healthy hair is a prefigure of proper nutritional intake and outward upkeep. But what if your hair is infested by lice? Yes, those very same blood-sucking miniature monsters who leave no stone unturned in sucking the lie out of your crowning glory. A scalp infested with lice not only is highly repugnant to those around that person, for obvious reasons but also for the one whose hair now has become the abode of those filthy parasites.The tearjerker is when you happen to try every supposedly promising product in the market and end up delusional when none of them works. And not only that, theres another hair issue that is not uncommon to see people grapple with. Its none other than dandruff.
And then there are a number of skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, and so on and so forth, the occurrence of which reflects our skin’s/hair’s clarion call for attention and upkeep. One fine day, while browsing across the alleys of the virtual world, I came across Bon Organics Neem oil. Having subjected my taste buds to the trauma of drinking neem water a few weeks ago, I bought it without second thoughts because this time, gladly I knew I wouldnt have to sip it. All I would have to do is smear it on my skin or body 🙂 It goes without saying that today, I will share Bon Organics Neem Oil Review. Check it out 🙂
Price of Bon Organics Neem Oil : Rs.125/- for 100 ml
Directions for use : add required quantity of Bon Organics Neem Oil into carrier oil such as coconut oil. Take the mixture on the palm of your hands and apply generously onto scalp and massage gently focusing on the scalp rather than the hair. Continue to massage for about 5 minutes. If you’ve got a pair of hands to help you massage, even better, sit back and enjoy as the oil is absorb into the roots. After about 30 minutes of leaving the oil in your hair, wash it off with your regular hair shampoo routine.
Ingredients : Not mentioned
Shelf life :Not mentioned
Color :Light orange when seen in the bottle but when decanted, it is colorless
Smell : Unpleasant
What Bon Organics Neem Oil claims
Our neem hair oil is especially helpful for intensive hair treatments such as lice treatments and other scalp conditions. Saturated with the perfect ratio of organic neem and several other precious oils, our neem hair oil will improve hair conditions and make you fall in love with the difference! The aroma of the oil is mild herbal.
My experience with Bon Organics Neem Oil
Bon Organics Neem Oil comes packed in a simple, no-nonsense, sturdy bottle with flip-top cap. It is leakage-free and travel-friendly. Given the amount one is parting with, the packaging is up to the mark.
The oil is not thick or sticky. Surprisingly, it is quite lightweight. I haven’t used neem oil so far, so to me its texture was pleasantly surprising. However, the smell (yes, I won’t call it fragrance or aroma) is quite unpleasant though not strong or overpowering. As per the instructions, is used on hair, one has to dilute it with a carrier oil such as- Olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil and so on and so forth. I have neither lice nor dandruff but I thought it to be useful which is why I grabbed this. I have teamed it up with two carrier oils separately and used on my hair. Following were the results-
- When I teamed it up with extra virgin olive oil- When I added Bon Organics Neem Oil?in my carrier oil (extra virgin olive oil), I heated the concoction for a few minutes because I prefer hot oiling my scalp instead of merely slapping cold oil. After massaging my hair and applying my homemade hair mask the next morning (Curd+ Etheric rose petals powder/ Etheric hibiscus petal powder depending on the availability), when I wash it my hair feels and looks relaxed and slightly shiny. Since my hair is dry, I think using extra virgin olive oil as the carrier oil works wonders. Moreover, the smell of Bon Organics Neem Oil?is completely camouflaged by the extra virgin olive oil. You won’t feel uneasy unless you have added the neem oil too liberally into the concoction.
- When I teamed it up with Virgin coconut oil- I had used and reviewed KLF Nirmal Virgin coconut oil, so I decided to use it in combination with Bon Organics Neem Oil for a change. Turns out that the combination is deadly Oh! Wait not in the literal sense of the word :p The combination, as I’d put it up in a different and slightly more precise way, is terrific 😉 This one was better than the previous concoction. My scalp after one use was calmer than usual. My hair looked and felt soft and glossy. Also, I never knew that I had a flaky scalp and when I used this mix, there were hardly any felling irritation 🙂 Of course, one time use may not reveal the full picture but if the inception is rosy, the journey is bound to be lucrative 🙂 Or as, we Hindi movie buffs say a la 80s movies heroes Agar andaaz aisa hai, to anjaam kaisa hoga? 😉 with a coquettish smirk marking my lips.
Bon Organics Neem Oil is suitable for use by all hair types and is precisely beneficial for those with a flaky scalp. I don’t have any of the skin woes which it claims to allay such as- eczema, psoriasis and the ilk ergo, it would be indefensible and unfair on my part to comment about its efficacy on the same. Given its price and efficacy on the hair woe I talked about above, I find it worth trying 🙂
Bon Organics Neem Oil may have an unappealing smell but it surely works to rid one off a flaky scalp depending on the condition of the scalp and the dedication of the person using it 🙂
Natures Essence Neem & Aloe Vera Shampoo Review
Just Herbs 8 In 1 Root Nourishing Amla Neem Shampoo Review
How To Use Neem Powder For Skin and Hair
Good about Bon Organics Neem Oil
- Rids one off a flaky scalp overtime. At times, you may note the difference instantaneously but be practical. The impact varies as per your scalps condition.
- Complete leeway to the user to choose and mix with any base oil/carrier oil
- Reduces itching of the scalp
- Enhances the efficacy of the carrier oil thereby gives your scalp and hair a potent combination of oils.
Bad about Bon Organics Neem Oil
- Available only online at present
- COD (Cash on delivery) feature unavailable at present
- Unpleasant smell. Thankfully, it is not overpowering.
- Complete information about the product isnt furnished on the packaging. You have to visit Bon Organics official website if you want to gain more information about the product. Such as-shelf life, ingredients list, and so on and so forth. This is basic information which has to be provided on the package.
Availability : Online. Visit Bon organics official website
Fashion and Beauty Rating : 4/5
I never knew benefits of neem oil…thnx for the informative post dear
You’re welcome, Pallavi 🙂 Thank you for reading.
Nicely reviewed but they have not mentioned the other precious oils mixed.
Thank you Ankita 🙂 Since the ingredients’ list isn’t available, I can’t comment on what is added to it. However, since Bon Organics doesn’t add anything noxious (they are truly organic when they say so), I didn’t get into the intricacies too.
They are very ethical in their practice. They even told me that the process through which they manufacture soaps incorporates lye and went on to clarify that NO soap can be manufactured without lye. Which firm does that? They busted a good amount of myths I had, so somewhere I’m not cynical of their Neem oil’s composition.
I was actually looking for neem oil to solve my flaky scalp issue! This post could not have come at a better time.. Thanks for sharing Nidhal 🙂
My pleasure, Rashmita. I was pleasantly taken aback that this oil solved my flaky scalp within a use or two 🙂 Hope you’ve a nice experience with it.