Red is such a color that can make even a boring outfit stand out instantly. This color symbolizes passion, positive energy and vibrancy. The color red reminds us of beauty, glamour, sexiness, seduction, hotness and enchantment. Most of has at least a few red dresses in our closet which we love to wear during special occasions. But nothing beats a beautiful red saree. So let’s check Bollywood Divas Sizzle in Red Saree.
Check – Selecting Saree for Fresher’s Day then Check the Tips
Sarees have always been one of the greatest attractions of Indian women. Red sarees are in high demand among modern fashionistas. This specific color has a great impact on the fashion industry. Over the years, we have seen Bollywood actresses making stunning appearances in red saree, not only in movies but also in different award ceremonies, promos and functions. Here, I have tried to compile a list of few Bollywood divas who I think simply look sizzling hot in red saree.
- A stunning Sonam Kapoor in red saree with black border. She paired it with a black corset blouse.
- Dazzling Deepika Padukone at the press meet for her movie Rana, in a bright red saree, pairing it with an embroidered pink blouse.
- Katrina Kaif in a beautiful red designer saree ( Manish Malhotra saree) with gorgeous patch works on the border.
- Sonakshi Sinha looking sensational in an amazing red designer embroidery shimmer faux Georgette lehenga style saree.
- An elegant Aishwarya Rai Bachhan in a red Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree. Love the crystal stone work border around the saree.
- Kareena Kapoor is looking red hot in this Manish Malhotra saree. The red saree has a beautiful shimmery red border.
- A sizzling Malaika Arora Khan in a red net multiwork, sequin embroidered saree.
- Ravishing Rani Mukherjee in red netted saree with sequin embroidery border.
- Sushmita Sen is looking gorgeous in a red net and brasso saree with embroidered & lace work.
- Anushka Sharma is looking lovely in a red saree. Despite the saree being quite simple, she manages to dazzle it with some traditional jewelry.
I hope you liked my post. Do let me know how you feel about it in the comment section below.