Hello all 🙂 I am back with Best Makeup Products for Oily Skin. I Have Oily Skin so I know it’s too difficult to handle makeup and oily skin people always feel uncomfortable with the makeup they do. When oily skin people apply foundation there is a fear of patchy and oiliness after few hours. So, Girls I am gonna give you few tips to do makeup on oily skin.
Makeup Steps for oily skin
- Start with exfoliation. Exfoliate skin before doing make-up which wash off dead and dull skin. Always use a mild scrub and exfoliate about a minute.
- Moisturize is Second: Moisturize your skin well with water or gel based moisturizer.Clinique’s Dramatically Different Moisturizing gel for oily skin would be the best moisturizer. Moisturizer would work as a base for the further make-up.
- Use a foundation now which is meant for oily skin. Blend and absorbed on skin and don’t make it look patchy. Some of the foundation for oily skin available in market.
Revlon ColorStay Makeup for oily/ combination Skin.
Price: Nearly Rs.745/-
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
Its blends easily and gives you a smooth finish.
- After applying foundation apply some loose powder. This helps to set the make-up on the skin properly. Powder will set the make-up as well as reduce shine from the T-zone.
- Apply some matte-effect blush or cream blush but be sure it should set properly on the skin.
- Do not make it over cakey use very few layers of makeup to make up lasts long.
- Now take a smudge proof kajal or khol and apply on eyes, put eye liner and mascara upto 2-3 coats.
- Use your favorite lip color to paint your lips. Wear a lip balm before applying lipstick.
- Make a hair style goes with your face cut.
- Now you are done. Enjoy!!!
Very nice tips.. also Maybelline Dream Touch blush is great for oily skin due to it’s superb light weight feel and non sticky texture..
loved the tips 🙂
Lovely tips dear 🙂 <3
Great Post Dear 🙂 .. Some really good products you have stated there 🙂
Nice short & sweet post 🙂