Hey everyone 🙂 Look who replaced Priyanka Chopra and Its Alia Bhatt who is new brand ambassador for the new Hero Pleasure scooter. have a look at Alia Bhatt in Ad Hero Pleasure – “Why should boys have all the fun”. Now days this scooter advertisement hitting on television where Alia actually having fun with scooter and enjoying nature 🙂 Scooter is originally made for girls only and the new Hero Motocorp’s advertising also reveals the same with Alia. Hero pleasure scooter is sticking to “why should boys have all the fun” theme and through the latest ad, the company shows the various features of the Pleasure scooter with Alia Bhatt. So let’s check out Alia Bhatt in Ad Hero Pleasure 🙂
Little information about Hero Pleasure
- The scooter is powered by a 102 cc four stroke engine that is rated at 6.74 Bhp and 7.4 Nm.
- The scooter gets drum brakes on both its wheels but now gets a combi braking system.
- The tyres of the Pleasure are now tubeless.
- Previously they used Honda’s Tuff Up tube technology which was in between tubed and tubeless tyres. Ground clearance is 125 mm and the scooter doesn’t use telescopic front suspension.
- a weight of 103 kilograms, the Pleasure is light enough for most women riders.
- The scooter comes with a five liter fuel tank and an underseat storage bin for helmets and other small items.
- Dimensions are comfortable for women riders while Pleasure is fitted with gearless CVT transmission.
Price of Hero Pleasure Scooter : starts at Rs. 42,200.
Alia Bhatt in Ad Hero Pleasure
Now let’s talked Alia Bhatt in Ad Hero Pleasure and it’s really super cool. This look is totally showing today’s girls look which stylish yet confident 🙂 And I am really thinks Alia carried this look just perfect even than Priyanka Chopra. In this advertisement Alia wore simple regular wear outfit which is simple and good. Her makeup is also natural and elegant, just kohl eyes and nothing. Her bouncy styled hair actually looking perfect on her.
The latest Hero Pleasure TVC features Alia playing a character much like her Highway avatar. Carefree, uninhibited and unafraid, the young actress sets out on her scooter, letting the road take her where it will. Alia’s own sense of adventure shines through in this ad making her a perfect fit for the brand.
So why should boys have all the fun ?