Affordable Summer Skin Care Products – Hello everyone, I will be talking about Affordable Summer Skin Care Products. Summer is here with its long, hot days and we all know summer shows no mercy to our skin. So it is very important to take proper skin care. There are hundreds and thousands of Summer Skin Care Products are available in the market. And we generally believe, the pricier a product is, the better it works. This is not true girls. There are lots of Affordable Summer Skin Care Products are available these days which really work. So in this post, I will talk about all those Affordable Summer Skin Care Products. Also I received loads of requests for this post. So here we go 🙂
Affordable Summer Skin Care Products
Here I have tried to cover Summer Skin Care Products for both oily and dry skin people. Lets start with face washes first.
- If you have pimple prone skin, then I would suggest you to use Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash (price – Rs.50/-). It has salicylic acid, neem extract and tea tree oil, which makes it a great face wash to fight pimple. However, it won’t help with major breakouts.
- For dry skin people, I would suggest Bajaj Nomarks Dry Skin Face Wash (price – Rs.55/-). It is a great face wash for dry skin in summer. It has wheat germ oil, aloe vera, lemon and carrot extracts. I have dry skin and I use this face wash. It works amazing on my skin.
- Oily skin people can use Everyuth Naturals Hydrating Fruit Face Wash (price – Rs.115/-) this summer. It removes excess oil from skin without making skin dehydrated.
Moisturizer is one of the Summer Skin Care Products that we mostly ignore. However, moisturizer should not be skipped in summer. Lightweight moisturizers are best for this season.
- Both dry and oily skin can use Nivea Soft Cream (Price – Rs.40/-) in summer. It gets absorbed quickly and keeps skin moisturized as well as hydrated.
- Another moisturizer which I would love to recommend is Ponds Silk Cream (Price – Rs.125/-) It feels super light on skin. It gets absorbed very fast, leaving behind soft, supple, moisturized skin.
Lip care is very essential for summer. So here is my pick for you guys –
- Use Nivea Fruity Lip Care Lip Balm (price – Rs. 45/-) this summer. It is lightweight and feels very natural on the lips. Moreover, it has lovely fruity smell that is perfect for summer. This is one of my favorite lip balms as well 🙂
Refreshing Face Packs for Summer Heat
We can’t think summer without sunscreen. This is one of the must have Summer Skin Care Products in your kitty.
- For dry skin, Use Patanjali Sun Screen Cream SPF 30 (price – Rs.100/-). It is a moisturizing sunscreen, so you can easily skip moisturizer.
- Oily skin people can use Inveda sunscreen with SPF 30 (Price – Rs.75/-). It has cucumber extract, which is perfect for oily skin. The sunscreen is very lightweight and doesn’t leave behind any whitish cast on the skin. The smell is also very refreshing.
We do use face washes to clean our skin. But most of the time we tend to ignore the importance of face scrubs. Face scrubs are very important to maintain a healthy skin in summer.
- Both dry and oily skin people can use Garnier Pure Active Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub (Price : Rs. 70/-) in summer. It is gentle on skin, yet effectively removes dirt and dead cell which accumulate in the pores. The scrub is moisturizing and hence, doesn’t dry out skin at all. I use this scrub twice a week.
One of the must have Summer Skin Care Products is face pack. We don’t always get enough time to use home made face packs, but there are lots of ready to use face packs available in the market which really work.
- I would suggest you to use Everyuth Naturals Rejuvenating Cucumber Face Pack (Price – Rs. 60/-) in summer. It is good for both dry and oily skin. An affordable face pack which beautifully rejuvenates skin and makes it glowing and healthy. It has cucumber extract which makes your skin summer ready.
Using a massage cream is very important even in summer. So here is my pick –
- Ayur Herbal massage cream is best for both dry and oily skin in summer. It is a lightweight massage cream which gets absorbed instantly. It improves blood circulation and adds a glow to the skin. I use this twice a week.
Here are few other Affordable Summer Skin Care Products that I would suggest you people :
- Use rose water for both skin types. You can use this as makeup fixing spray. Add a few drops of glycerin to the rose water and use that as face mist or face freshner.
- Dry skin beauties can use coconut oil or castor oil for makeup removing. Oily skin beauties can add a few drops of coconut oil to glycerin and rose water and use this as makeup remover.
- Use Patanjali Aloevera Gel (Price – Rs.75/-) for both oily and dry skin. It can be used as massage cream, night cream or just as a face cream. It is a multipurpose gel which is a must have for everyone!
So guys these were my suggestion for Affordable Summer Skin Care Products. Hope you find it helpful 🙂