Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Review – Aging is one of the worst enemies of our skin, and we must follow a proper skin care routine to avoid signs of aging on our skin. In this article, I will talk about Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum, which I have started using recently. This is my second product from Aegte. Previously I have used a hair oil from this brand. Serum should be an intregal part of our skin care routine, no matter what your skin type is. Since serum is lightweight and comes in more concentrated form, it becomes easier for our skin to absorb it. Coming back to the product in hand, Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum, is enriched with the goodness of gold as well as vitamin C, both of which are great for our skin.
Check – aegte Onion Hair Oil Review
Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Review
Gold has amazing skin benefits. Gold fights off premature aging, as well as lightens our complexion. On the other hand, vitamin C is known as one of the best anti aging ingredients. A powerful anti oxidant, vitamin C, is capable of solving a number of skin problem, including acne. Plus it’s good for evening out skin tone and treating sun damage. It’s a pure blessing for our skin. Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum combines the goodness of vitamin C with gold. Also, it contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, Vitamin E as well as collagen booster. The Aegte serum claims to fight away the signs of aging, renew skin cells, prevent depletion of collagen level in the skin as well as even out skin tone. Read my Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum Review below to know how it has worked on my skin.
Price of Aegte 24K Gold Serum :
Rs.2499/- for 30 ml
Direction for use : Apply Day and Night. Put a small amount in the palm of your hand. Apply to the area you want on your face, neck, eyes, chest. Avoid direct eye contact, product is for external use only, in case of itching stop using the product, if irritation persists consult doctor.
Aegte 24K Gold Serum Ingredients :
Key Ingredients :
- 24K Gold: Gold reduce fine lines, wrinkles and spots, it stimulates skin cells, Gold also prevent premature ageing of skin, it also lightens skin complexion, Gold slow down the collagen depletion and protects skin from sun damage. Gold can reduce the breakdown of skin hence it is considered to increase skin elasticity. It also heals skin inflammation and also make skin glow and make it flawless.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C protects skin from Sun damage, it also boosts production of collagen, leading to remove wrinkle and sagging of skin. It makes skin firmer and smooth and even skin tone. The antioxidant properties of Vitamin C help fight free radicals and damage cause by UV rays.
- Hyaluronic acid: Hyaluronic acid hydrates skin, its antioxidant properties are great for every skin type. It treats skin infection like eczema. It has powerful anti-ageing properties.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E reduce scars, heal marks, it helps nourish skin. It is treated as antioxidant, it could help soften skin.
- Vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 hydrates skin, it moisturizes, nourish, soothe and heal the skin, B5 is also use to regenerate skin cells.
- Collagen booster: Collagen promote skin glow and luster results in vibrant skin. The essential protein provide elasticity to the skin. It makes skin healthy and youthful.
Shelf life : 24 months
Color : Light golden
Smell : Wonderful
What Aegte 24K Gold Serum claims
- Fight away signs of ageing
- Repair skin damage caused by sun and pollution
- Lighten dark spots and scars
- Heal skin inflammation
- Remove skin tanning and even skin tone
- Protect depletion of collagen
- Renew skin cell
- 100% Organic
- Chemical free
- Suitable for every skin type
- For external use only
Aegte Serum Packaging
Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum has a beautiful packaging. It comes in a beautiful golden colored pump-style bottle with a transparent lid. The lid protects the opening of the bottle. There is an outer packaging which also comes in golden color.
All the information about the product is printed on the outer packaging as well as on the label of the bottle. The bottle is not too big in size, so, can be carried easily inside a bag while travelling. The pump dispenser works well and disperse only a small amount of lotion after each pump.
Aegte 24K Gold Serum Appearance
Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum comes in a colorless gel form. It is totally non-greasy and non sticky. A little product is required per application, and if you see carefully, you will find small gold particles in the serum. The serum has a lovely fragrance. I am so in love with its aroma.
My experience with Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum
As I already said before, I have been using Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum from past 10-12 days. About two pumps of serum is what I require for my whole face. It gets absorbed quickly in to the skin, without leaving behind any oily or sticky residue. Instantly skin feels hydrated and moisturized.
I can feel a nice plumpy feeling on my skin every time I use this serum. This serum can be used in the morning, after washing your face or even at night as a part of your bedtime skin care routine.
Coming to the efficacy of Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum, I can say it definitely works. The serum claims to be repairing the aging signs, as well as makes the skin baby-soft and brightens and tightens the skin.
I went to Andaman recently, and after getting back, my skin was really dull. This serum helped to get rid of my skin’s dullness within 3-4 uses and also made my skin super soft.
Talking about anti aging benefits, well, that’s a time-consuming process and we can’t expect to see result in 12-15 uses. But regular and long-term use of Aegte 24K Gold Serum should definitely show results, considering the ingredients it has in it.
Overall, Aegte 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum is a great product for healthy skin. It targets various skin problems including skin aging. Do give this a try if you want beautiful, plump and brighter skin. Definitely recommended!
Pros of Aegte Serum
- Beautiful packaging
- User friendly pump-style dispenser
- Organic formulation
- Contains 24K gold and vitamin C
- Smells heavenly
- A little goes a long way
- Non-sticky, non-greasy
- Easily gets absorbed
- Works great when used regularly
Cons of Aegte 24K Gold Serum
BeautifulhameshaBlog Rating : 5/5