Hi girls 🙂 how have you been doing? today my post is 7 Benefit of Vitamin E for skin and hair. I am quite sure that you must have read vitamin E as a chief ingredient in many skincare and hair care products that you pick up… Have you ever given a thought as to why is this Vitamin an all time favorite with the beauty industry? Let us know a bit more about this beauty wonder and the immense benefits it is capable of bestowing upon you.
Benefit of Vitamin E
- Vitamin E nourishes and moisturizes your skin. If you would like to turn organic, you can actually ditch the lotions and use squeezed out Vitamin E capsules or equal parts of Vitamin E oil and olive oil to rub into your skin at night instead of commercially available lotions. Vitamin E is known for its antioxidant action and antioxidants are your skin’s best friend. Antioxidants fight the free radicals produced in your skin. Free radicals cause damage to skin cells and collagen fibers at cellular level. Due to the above reason, Vitamin E is also a proven anti aging substance. Vitamin E, helps in repair and regeneration of collagen fibers and improving the turnover of skin cells. This helps in lessening the appearance of worry lines, crow’s feet, laugh lines and other fine lines on your face, prematurely. It is also known to help with pigmentation and age spots. It helps in soothing sun burnt and itchy skin. Vitamin E oil is a known remedy to prevent and reduces the unsightly appearance of stretch marks. It also promotes healing of scars that arise from burns.
- Next use is nothing that would surprise you, you all are aware of baby oil as a makeup remover. You may use vitamin E oil mixed with equal quantities of coconut water to melt away your makeup and even remove the most stubborn of lip stains and mascaras.
- If you want to make Vitamin E an essential part of your daily skincare just squeeze the contents of a capsule in your daily moisturizer, face pack or night cream
You only need to be careful if you are prone to allergies and have acne. Always perform a patch test to see if a particular squeezed out material from a vitamin E capsule suits you. In that case you should avoid using Vitamin E over your skin.
Benefit of Vitamin E for Hair
- Just like your skin, Vitamin E has multiple benefits for your hair too.
- Massaging your scalp and hair strands with little warmed up vitamin E oil helps in improving the texture of your hair and makes it look glossier by penetrating deep in the hair strands and boosting their health and shine from within.
- Vitamin E oil is a great remedy for improving split ends.
- It helps improve the overall quality of hair and also counter the damage that our hair face on everyday basis due to product build up from shampoos, conditioners, styling mousse, gels and hair sprays, heating and styling equipments and the inevitable sun and pollution induced damage.
- It boosts hair growth and combats hair fall by improving circulation in scalp region and strengthening your hair right from the roots.
- It is known to prevent untimely greying of hair by it’s antioxidant action.
- It helps in dealing with dandruff by nourishing your scalp and preventing excessive dryness and flakiness.
So, go ahead and buy some vitamin E capsules and get started with a chemical free / partly chemical free routine 🙂 . Best part, it is available at a very reasonable price at your nearest drugstore and has been found to work wonders for even sensitive skin varieties. Hope, you liked the article.