Hey girls!! We always look for a coconut oil champi especially on weekends. Do you know any other benefit of coconut oil? Have you tried it in any other way? Have you even thought of trying it differently? Well we have always heard about the beauty benefits of coconut oil. From ages we are using it for our hair, and no other variant can substitute this ever. Today I have brought a very interesting topic for you all and that is 5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care. Yeah I am going to tell you how you can use coconut oil in 5 different ways to treat your hair. Have patience dear, I know you all are getting excited.
I have used a lot of products for my hair, but coconut oil is the best among them, just used it simply alone and it can do miracle to your hair. Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids which helps you to kick out all the hair products and replace them with coconut oil. Coconut oil gives you manageable, tangle free and smooth, shiny hair. What else you want? You can use it for conditioning your hair as well as treating dandruff. Whether it is a hair fall or itchy scalp, coconut oil can treat any thing related to your hair.
Coconut oil has antiviral, anti fungal and antibacterial properties which helps to keep our scalp free from fungus, enhances the hair growth, gives strength to the roots. Here I am going to show you how you can replace the luxurious chemical hair treatment bottles with this cheap, affordable natural coconut oil.
5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care – Coconut Oil as Conditioner
Coconut oil is free from any harmful ingredients, and can be proven as best hair conditioner. Yes you can replace your conditioner with the coconut oil. It has been suggested that one should not use mineral oil for scalp. Let us see a quick recipe to use coconut oil as a conditioner.
How to Use :
- Gently massage the hair shaft and the end strands of hair with 1 table spoon of coconut oil, before applying it make it sure to warm it in your palm. Leave for few minutes and rinse it off with shampoo the mild one.
5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care – As Root Strengthening Agent
Coconut oil is widely used to give strength to your hair. It makes the root stronger which in turn controls the hair loss. You can simple massage your hair with warm coconut oil and leave it overnight, don’t forget to massage in circular motion by applying some pressure onto your scalp.
5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care – For Styling
Yeah this is the best part, you can use it for styling too. Yes, instead of using chemicals while styling your hair, use coconut oil next time.
How to use :
- Wet your comb with little coconut oil and water. Comb your hair with it to detangle your hair knots. It simply gives volume to your hair and detangles the knots easily.
- Apply little bit of coconut oil while going out in sun. Coconut oil has sun protection with SPF8 so next time when you go out, please have a protection for your hair too.
5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care – To Treat Dandruff
Coconut oil is widely used to treat dandruff. This is so because it has got anti fungal properties which helps to kick the dandruff out of your scalp. Let us see how you can use it for this purpose.
How to use :
- Add few drops of rosemary oil and 1 table spoon of coconut oil. Massage with this mixture and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care – To Treat Lice
Coconut oil is often used to treat lice, yeah it is suggested that one should never use the chemicals for the lice treatment. It not only harms our hair, but also our eyes and other effected parts. Let us see how you can treat lice at your home with some natural ingredients.
How to use :
- Add a small piece of camphor in the coconut oil and let it melt in it over night. Then add few drops of tea tree oil in it. This mixture is ready to treat the lice. Apply it directly to the scalp and rinse it off after keeping it on overnight.
Overall I think coconut oil should be used in place of the costly and harmful hair products. It not only strengthen our hair but also prevent any kind of product build up on scalp. What you girls think about it? Share your thoughts 🙂