Hello Girls 🙂 Today My post is about 4 Must Have Oils in My Beauty Routine. My Beauty regime always start with oils, Yes that’s true. I love using coconut, Olive, Almond and Tea tree oil in my skin and hair care routine. They works like a wonder for me Without any doubt or confusion, I just apply them to get that perfect beauty routine. Many girls ask me about my beauty secret and even they thought that may be I am using costly beauty regime products but frankly speaking all these oils are behind my beauty. So lets move on and check it out that how I use them in my beauty routine.
These four oils are easily available in our Indian market and mainly they are totally in budget too. And We can use them for a multiple things. Normally people thinks that oil means only for hair but that’s not true at all. You can use them on your face as well as on your body. And mainly they are purely natural and they don’t even have chemicals like our beauty products.
Tea Tree oil for My Beauty Routine
- Using tree tea oil for your beauty regime is a great and perfect idea.
- Tea tree oil helps to flat out my pimple. I just apply it on my pimple area with help of ear bud and within 3-4 hours pimple reduce the redness and size. and within 2 days pimple leaves the skin without any mark behind.
- Even its a perfect for dandruff too, Just mix some drops of it in your regular coconut oil and then just message hair and wash it off after few hours.
- I also mix a few drops of it in my face mask.
- I also add a few drops of it in my pedicure soaking water to get rid off foot smell
- The Body shop Tea Tree oil Review
- Emami Tree tea Oil Review
- How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Skin
- Is Tea Tree Oil Helpful In Treating Pimples
- Beauty Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
Almond oil for My Beauty RoutineClick to Buy from Amazon
- I apply this oil around my eye area to get rid of dark circles and fine lines
- In winters I use it as face moisturizer, Just 2-3 drops are enough for a whole face
- I also message my hair with it. Very common use of almond oil.
- I also remove my makeup with help of almond oil specially in winter.
- Its really good for a nail growth too so I just apply few drops of it on my nail cuticles
- I also apply it on eyebrows and eyelashes for fuller and thicker result.
- In winters some time I used it as lip balm so I just take 2 drops of it and apply it on lips.
- I mix a few drops of it in my home made lip scrub and body scrub.
- How to Use Almond Oil to Remove Makeup
- How To Use Almond Oil To Reduce Dark Circles
- Patanjali Divya Rogan Pure Almond Oil Review
Olive oil for My Beauty Routine
- Mostly I remove my heavy eye makeup with it.
- Perfect option to message my hair in winters.
- I do a hair spa with help of olive oil.
- Perfect for Body message to get rid of dry skin
- Even its perfect for nail growth so I apply few drops of it on my nails.
- Perfect option to treat crack heels
- I also use it as eyebrows natural moisturize
- I add a few drops of olive oil in my hair mask.
- For that dewy glow in morning time, I apply few drops of it on my face before sleeping.
- I use it in my lip scrub
- Perfect to use it as a hair serum.
- How to Make Olive Oil and Honey Hair Mask at Home
- Is Olive Oil Effective For Dry Hair
- Olive Oil Hair Mask
- How to do Hair Spa with Olive Oil
- 5 Beauty Uses of Olive Oil
Coconut oil for My Beauty Routine
- I always prefer it to remove my makeup
- I use it as a eye cream and sometime as a face moisturizer.
- I also use it as body moisturizer.
- Perfect for Hair message and body message.
- I remove heavy stain lipstick with help of coconut oil.
- I mix it in my body scrub
- I also use it as a hair serum.
- I use it as lip balm.
- Sometime I rub some oil on my feet and hand to moisturized them
- I also add 2 drops of it in my stomach navel for pink and soft lips.
- 5 Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Care
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Tanning
- Best Pure Coconut Oils Available in India
Hope friends now you know my almost all beauty secretes and also let know in a below comment box that how you use them differently in your beauty routine.