Hi Beauties, After a long time I am back with a skin care pack for winter and is Winter Face Pack. After my Thailand trip, I feel my skin is bit tanned and become very dry as I was in sea water almost every day. My skin has lost its moisture and to make the scene worst, winters are here. I am taking a lot of care, but apart from that, I make it a point to use a pack at least on weekends.
I am naming this pack as winter pack, as in winters skin looses moisture, becomes dry, more of dead skin and skin looks aged. To combat all this, this pack is very useful. I use this pack once a week but it can be used every alternate days as well. Do not store the pack in fridgebut try to make it fresh every time you are going to use this.
Ingredients for Winter face pack
- Red sandalwood powder or Raktachandan ( I used Dr. Jains, pure form, it can be found in any ayurvedic shops)
- Amba haldi (available in Ayurveda stores)
Steps to make Winter Face Pack or How to make Face pack for Winter
- Take oats and powder it in a mixer. Store this powdered form for future face packs. We will require a tablespoon of it for this pack.
- Add teaspoon of raktachandan to the powdered oats.
- Add a pinch of amba haldi to it. Do not add lot of haldi, as it is difficult to wash it off later and leaves a yellowish tint on skin.
- Lastly, add curd to bind the above three ingredients. A tablespoon should be enough.
- Mix well and using a cotton ball or your plain fingers, apply it to your face and hands using circular movements.
- Wash it off after 20 minutes or once the pack is dry with plain cold water.
- Enjoy a supple and fairer skin. Stay beautiful
How winter pack work for skin
The result is soft, and fresh skin. The dead skin and flaky skin is no longer visible. If used regularly, tanning is also reduced to a great extent.
- Removes dead skin
- Makes skin fairer
- Fights dryness
- Gives moisture to the skin
Red Sandal wood Powder
- Gives cooling and soothing sensation
- protects the skin against pollution
- keep the skin cool, fair and healthy
- Reduces acne scars
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Brings freshness to the skin
- Helps in healing of injuries fast
- treats pimples, acne and black heads
- Slow the growth of unwanted facial hair.
- Makes skin softer and more radiant
- Adds glow to the skin
- Reduces fine lines
- prevents early aging,
- relieves sunburn/ tanning
- reduce discoloration
- fights acne and pimples
Hoping that you all would try out this winter pack and enjoy amazing radiant skin this winter. Please leave comments below.