VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Review
Hi girls,Today, my post is about VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Review. The unique Insta Glow Herbal Bleach not only bleaches facial hair to perfectly match the skin tone but also deep cleans the skin of all the impurities. It is enriched with herbal extracts of Cucumber, Seaweed and Tomato that act as vital nutrients for the skin and give it topical nutrition.
It helps maintain a clear and even skin tone with radiant, healthy read more about this bleach
Price of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
Rs. 45/- for 27 gm
Key Ingredients of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
Direction of Using VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
- Wash the area to be bleached with soap and cold water. Pat dry.
- Mix the contents of Bleach Cream: Powder Activation in the ratio of 10g cream with 1g of activator powder. Mix the two well till the powder gets completely dissolved into the cream. Use 1 spoonful (big spoon) of Bleach Cream with 1 spoonful (small spoon) of Activator powder. (Spoons provided in this pack).
- Apply the mixture on the area to be bleached using the spatula. Make sure that hairs are completely covered. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
- Allow application to remain for the suggested time given under ‘Recommended Time’. If hair is not lightened as much as desired, re-apply the mixture and leave on for 5 more minutes.
- Wash off with cold water. Pat dry.
- Apply Post Bleach Pack and let dry. Rinse off with cold water.
Shelf life of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
Color of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
Pale green for all item (bleach, activator, pack)
Smell of VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
Same like other bleach but pack have quiet herbal smell
What VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Claims
VLCC brings to you the solution to naturally fairer skin in just 10 minutes. The unique Insta Glow Herbal Bleach not only bleaches facial hair to perfectly match the skin tone but also deep cleans the skin of all the impurities. It is enriched with herbal extracts of Cucumber, Seaweed and Tomato that act as vital nutrients for the skin and give it topical nutrition.
Feel About VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach
It helps maintain a clear and even skin tone with radiant, healthy complexion with a 2 step action :
- Firstly its gentle formula camouflages hair to match skin color, enhancing natural fairness in just about 10 minutes.
- Secondly, the multivitamins presents in vegetable extracts of Cucumber, Sea weed, Tomato give nutrition to the skin with anti tan benefits, so that it glows with natural health.
The bleach comes in a green outer carton with the complete list of ingredients. Inside you will find one medium-sized plastic tub containing bleach cream, one tiny tub containing powder activator, a sachet containing post bleach pack, a spatula and a pamphlet with the bleaching instructions and precautions in 8 different languages .The only issue with the packaging is that the bleach cream tub does not come with an inner lid that most other brands do have. For all its herbal-ness and vegetable inclusions, it still stung like its chemical counterpart and the acidic fragrance of hydrogen peroxide was still present. But there was also a pleasant herbal fragrance mixed with that so it balanced it out a bit. It is mentioned in the instructions that those with darker skin tone should leave the bleach on for up to 10 min, Wheaties skin uuto 15 mins and fair skin atleast 15 mins or more. Due to my prior experience in bleaching, I know that it takes a minimum of 20 mins for my hair to get bleached. So, I usually leave this on for at least 20 to 25 mins. While typing this review, I left it on for half an hour without realizing the time and it did not irritate my skin. It does not dry completely and remains fairly wet even after the estimated time. Thus, it is easy to remove and it still manages to bleach the hair fairly well. As for the Insta Glow part, there was some glow…I think . I mean… I don’t think it made any remarkable difference as such Works like regular chemical bleaches.
The post bleach pack comes in a small sachet and is a thick, green, creamy paste with certain parts of it being pure white. It looked like someone tried to mix white cream and green cream and stopped halfway. It has a sweet, nutty fragrance similar to pistachios. It feels and behaves just like a clay pack and is meant to be used soon after bleaching. It applies evenly and dries to a thin, powdery film. The pack has a lovey list of ingredients but I feel it did not contribute to the “glow” as claimed since it leaves the skin feeling fresh yet matte. In fact, I felt my skin had some glow only when I used the bleach without following it up with the pack. It is meant to be a one-time-use sachet but I made mine last for 2 uses. They could have provided more quantity of face pack in tub form instead of just one sachet.
- Herbal ingredients
- Bleaches hair well
- Easy to use
- Clear instructions in various languages
- Complete list of ingredients
- Did not irritate my skin
- Easy to remove
- Comes with a post bleach pack containing nourishing herbal ingredients
- Very affordable priced
- Gives Some Clear and glowing skin instanly
- Gives glowing skin after 1 to 2 days
Bad About VLCC Insta Glow Herbal Bleach Claims
- Post bleach pack quantity is very less and will last only for 1 or max 2 uses.
Fashion and beauty rating : 4.5/5 ♥♥♥♥•