Hello all My post is Valentines Day Pink and Purple Eye Makeup Tutorial. Now days every one feeling love in air because valentine day is coming. Valentine’s Day is the one day dedicated to romance, even your makeup needs a romantic look to it. This charming and subtle eye makeup is the ideal look for the most romantic day of the year. Ideal for anytime, this lovey eye makeup look is one that you will wear over and over again. So whether you are planning a night with your significant other, or just planning to spend time with friends, make sure you pamper yourself this Valentine’s Day with a look is sure to be one that will capture the hearts of everyone around you.
This tutorial consists of a beautiful pink shade with purple . I absolutely love this both shades badly. Hope you enjoy it and try it for yourself.
Products used for Pink and Purple Eye makeup
- Eye primer
- Shimmery White, pink , purple eye shadow
- Black liner
- White or black kohl
Steps for Pink and Purple Eye makeup
- Start off with applying an eye shadow primer and eyes are ready for makeup
- Apply pearly white eye shadow on inner corner of the eye.
- Apply a pink shade throughout the entire lid.
- Apply purple in the crease by applying a darker purple shade into the crease and blending it into the pink.I have used the shade from maybelline quad . If you feel you have lost the intensity of the pink shade, go ahead and reapply pink shade
- Apply liquid eyeliner to the top lash line.
- Apply black or white kohl on lower lash line. here i used white kohl because it gives brighter and fresh look to eyes. highlight eye brows with highlighter light shade like white.
- Place a purple eye shadow on the lower lash line.
- Smudge some black the kohl very lightly on lower lash line just so it doesn’t look harsh and apply two coat of mascara.
Hope that was helpful and have fun eye makeup tutorial. Let me know in the comments your Valentine’s Day plans are 😉
Happy pre-Valetines Day to those in relationships, and for those not in a relationship.